If you were trapped in a room with one game..

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
If you were kidnapped and trapped in a room with one game,and all consoles, what game would it be and why?

There is no internet connection. And you have a private world for MMORPG's.(These kidnappers are evil!)

The kidnappers feed you daily through a small hole in the wall and they only allow you one game.

Sorry if this has been done before (i think it has a while back)

Mine would be Gears of War 2 so i could play against bots and have a good time popping the locust

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
I wouldn't care as I would break the disc and use it to slit my wrists so I wouldn't spend the rest of my life in a tiny room with one game.

Dudemeister

Feb 24, 2008
Hunde Des Krieg said:
I wouldn't care as I would break the disc and use it to slit my wrists so I wouldn't spend the rest of my life in a tiny room with one game.
Well I'd at least play the game for a few hours before suicide...

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Hunde Des Krieg said:
Ninja'd.

But for the sake of argument, let the disc be Sonic Unleashed. So that my final image can be of that broken disc, glittering in the halogen light.

airsoftmanic

Aug 6, 2008
battlefield 2. id take getting to max level to be my goal in life.
or if online play is not allowed, then either fallout 3 or oblivion.

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
~1 Hour: multiplayer FPS (L4D)

~4 Hours: Single player FPS (HL2)

1 Day - 1 week: RPG (Something humorous. Perhaps OTRSPOD.)

1 Week+: JRPG (Final Fantasy type game, because they last fucking forever.)

Years: MMO (EvE I guess.)

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Don't worry about the "OMG this topic been done so many times" fruitcakes. They just spend too much time here.

To answer your question.

GTA San Andreas if I hadn't played it to death already; so I would have to say a ton of whiskey and/or Longbottom leaf and GTA San Andreas.

That game just had so much content in it, and I really felt compelled to do everything possible in that crazy huge sandbox.

How long are you talking about anyway?

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Oblivion/Fallout and the construction set possibly the only way I could remain sane for a few years.

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
any zelda game from the start of the snes generation would do, and none of the handhelds. They generally have numerous hours of enjoyable gameplay to help you waste down the day.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I would have to say The Orange Box. Okay, if that's cheating, then I'd go with LittleBigPlanet or Sonic The Hedgehog 2.

RB Curran

Mar 11, 2009
WWF No Mercy for the N64. I mean, I practically spent years trapped in one room playing it anyway.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
GonzoGamer said:
Don't worry about the "OMG this topic been done so many times" fruitcakes. They just spend too much time here.
You know, you were the first person to bring it up in this thread.

Irony much?

gmer412

Feb 21, 2008
A game that doesn't need a console to be played.

What? He said one game, not one game and the console it's for.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
chromewarriorXIII said:
I would have to say The Orange Box. Okay, if that's cheating, then I'd go with LittleBigPlanet or Sonic The Hedgehog 2.
Orange Box isn't cheating at all it's just very smart. You are a crafty little fella arn't you?

Scary_Bob

Sep 24, 2008
As I'd have nothing else to do I'd probably use it as an excuse to start playing a MMORPG, at least that way I'd have some level of human interaction... sort of.