If you were your username

Dr. MooCow

Nov 16, 2009
meatsplash said:
@ Dr. MooCow (Because I've still never really understood how to reply to comment I'm aiming for... explain if you feel like clearing that up for me. Moving on):

Can you promise the most state-of-the-art health care to those patients who actually reach you via the labyrinth? Or are you just another greedy physician that wants to run extra tests that I don't need? Honestly, the whole "minotaur in a labyrinth" thing sounds a bit gimmicky. This needs to be addressed before you'll be seeing me for a check-up, sir.
Well, in my opinion you have to put in the effort to find exceptional medical care... If that happens to be through a possibly booby-trapped labyrinth, then you'd have to assume that there would be facilities specifically suited for the treatment of pesky... I mean... committed labyrinth-goers(?)

sanomaton

Oct 25, 2008
Lieju said:
sanomaton said:
Lieju said:
I'd be made of mud?

If it was just the name, people would wonder if my parents were crazy.
Are you Finnish? Lieju is a wonderful name! I'd give that to my child if s/he were to have diarrhoea every other day. MWA HA HA HA HA HAA! *insane laughter*
*ahem*
So I'd be called Sanomaton. Hmm... People would probably think it's a cool name but it also means I'd be very quiet and mostly just keep to myself. (which I usually do so *shrug*) Socially awkward. Or then I'd be good at keeping secrets. Anyway, being a Sanomaton would be rather cool.
Yeah, I'm Finnish. Actually, I'd really like to name my kid (if I ever have any) Räntä. That would be such an awesome name!
Sanomaton sounds like the second name of some fantasy/Kalevala character; Sisu Sanomaton Koskenkaskeaja.

It could very well be a last name.
Räntä isn't that bad a name when I think about it. It's actually quite nice! But if I ever have children I want my daughter to be called Lumi. It's beautiful too, don't you think?

Lumi Sanomaton, how bout that. :D But yeah, Sisu Sanomaton Koskenkaskeaja would be so badass it'd even beat Chuck Norris.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Not quite sure what I'd be. But people would comment on how awesome my name is!

rayman 101

Jun 7, 2008
Well since I'm Rayman, I should probably stay away from playgrounds, considering the fact that little kids might steal my limbs :p

Cilliandrew

Jul 10, 2009
This is my WoW handle, and i've already kind of experienced life with this considered my 'name' in a Raid environment.

No one could ever figure out how to even pronounce it, so instead they just called me "Chill". It was actually kinda cool.

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
"shrug" schmeh. I already use my avatar name as my real one when I don't like or trust a person in real life enough to give them my real one.

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
Batfred would be The Dark Geek, The Caped Console Player, The World's Greatest Detective... when playing Discworld Noir on the PS1.. nope out of good Batman nicknames to rip off.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
people's reaction: "why does your name have 'man' on the end? I mean, we can kind of see that."

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
It'd sound like I was a newly discovered Dimension, wherein everything would be fueled by a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state, but these would be so frequnt everything would work as it would normally.

lodo_bear

Nov 15, 2009
I would be a teddy bear that, for reasons unknown to science, is named after Denver's lower downtown district [http://www.lodo.org/]. Seriously, I named my teddy bear "Lodo" when I was three and I have no idea what I was thinking.

Drone89

Nov 22, 2009
I'd be a robot O.O ... people would probably start calling me "Drone" or "89" or "9" or nothing.

At least I'll be able to actually say "lol" without people looking at me funny >.>

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Azraellod...

Well, it's derived from Azrael, Lord of Death, so...

If I was just called Azraellod it probably wouldn't make much difference. It's established that I hate my real name anyway, so it would be an improvement in my eyes.

The alternative would be that I would have to start harvesting some souls.