If you where the Protagonist in an FPS game, What will be your name?

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Something ending in Shepard because every protagonist soldier guy has to be named Shepard for some reason.

B.U.C.K

Sep 17, 2010
Twilight_guy said:
Something ending in Shepard because every protagonist soldier guy has to be named Shepard for some reason.
come on! you can do better then that!

Detective Paul

Mar 8, 2011
The Amazing Rugby Tackle Man. If you want to know the origin of this name here it is. One day I was watching a cop drama (I seldom do this because I think they are stupid unless Horatio Cane is in it)
I started rooting for the villain who had this amazing ability to sneak up on cops and rugby tackle them then dodge their badly aimed bullets. I rage quit watching it after he died.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
B.U.C.K said:
Twilight_guy said:
come on! you can do better then that!
You just quoted me to say that? I can't say the joke I want... fine.

Sir Major Captain Doctor Professor Anthony Rodriguez Jesus Godzilla Hernando Smith de Turin the 35th esq. of San Guadalupe de toru

And I'd have an outrageous mustache.

Prostagit

Mar 21, 2011
Terribly sorry if this sounds racist or otherwise prejudiced, but i would honestly Go round calling myself Senior Frenchman, i just find it as a funny name

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
B.U.C.K said:
vrbtny said:
B.U.C.K said:
vrbtny said:
Bob..... obviously.

Or Boris. I'm hung up on which one.
Boris!
(Acquires a appalling Russian Accent and a bottle of Smirnoff)

Boris!
BTW dude I love that avatar, really funny!
Thanks. I kinda nicked the idea, a guy had the same photo with the words "Kill him" in red. Personally I thought this was a bit strong, and not that funny. And I've always loved that expression. Barely a day passes when I don't use it (Specially when playing Battalion wars, or any squad-based shooter and RTS)

Jaeriko

May 29, 2010
Shawn Steele.

Basically just my real name with my maternal families last name, and it sounds not all that bad.