If you woke up in the same bed as the above avatar.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
Just Plain Lazy said:
Soon... I will have car... Soon...
Soon.. I will be without car. >.<

My parents are going to pick it up from the garage now (the brakes failed), then we're going to sell it.

The bright side is that I'll get delicious monies out of it.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
UnusualStranger said:
No money for a haircut? I think you are scraping the bottom more than I am. However, that is another thing to worry about another time.

So, your hair is blah blah blah. Nothing to it. However, I think the biggest problem that I can see is that you just don't know any other questions. Think of ones that are kind of important. "How much does the job need me to get around" or, "What kind of hours would I be getting" or, "The benefits I might receive" or if you are feeling courageous "chances for payraises or expansion?" Just a lot of little things that you might be able to do

And one other thing. Don't act like you know all about the company. No matter what you read and stuffs....you just can't know all there is to know about them. Just be cautious in what you answer and how you answer it.
Lets just put it this way. I'm saving as much money as I can due to the knowledge that if I have to pay my own gas for my car(yay for being able to exploit my parents) I won't be able to pay my mobile for the next 10 months. Whereas if I don't have to pay gas I have enough money to pay my mobile for 10 months. And I don't have anything more than a month to month contract for my mobile. And since I use it a lot to call places back after turning in applications/doing interviews it is crucial I keep it on. Hours are usually said early on in the interview if I get one same with benefits. As far as how much I know about the company if asked what I know I basically say "to my knowledge..." and give a very basic overview. No matter how much I may or may not know about the company.

SckizoBoy said:
aprilmarie said:
I got irritated at you the other day cause you showed up as online on skype for like 3 seconds and then signed off :\
Sorry... :( was just checking after a particular friend using all networking media I knew of... she wasn't on skype at the time so I logged off without thinking.

Do much this Easter weekend?
uh huh sure. you just don't love me anymore. I get it. Sat around, avoided my family. Went to an Angels game Saturday with my cousin and aunt, Sunday did research on who's hiring right now. Working on printing up a few applications to turn in tomorrow when I go out. you?

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
Just Plain Lazy said:
Actually strike what I said, I'm too young to be insured for the car that I'm wanting... Stupid reality of life and it's ways.
What car did you want? c:

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
aprilmarie said:
uh huh sure. you just don't love me anymore. I get it. Sat around, avoided my family. Went to an Angels game Saturday with my cousin and aunt, Sunday did research on who's hiring right now. Working on printing up a few applications to turn in tomorrow when I go out. you?
It's true! And I do love you... s'just I love a certain someone even more... >_> ... <_< ...

Anyway, Saturday, sat around at home gaming/chatting with my sisters who were home. Sunday, went bowling with old uni friends and got tendonitis! How much do I suck?! X3

Just Plain Lazy said:
Hearse. ^_^ Always wanted one and always wanted a bass speaker in a coffin in the back. XD
LOL, have an automated lid with hands coming out of it... that'd be a laugh.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
SckizoBoy said:
aprilmarie said:
It's true! And I do love you... s'just I love a certain someone even more... >_> ... <_< ...

Anyway, Saturday, sat around at home gaming/chatting with my sisters who were home. Sunday, went bowling with old uni friends and got tendonitis! How much do I suck?! X3
How can you say you love me when you barely talk to me?

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
aprilmarie said:
SckizoBoy said:
How can you say you love me when you barely talk to me?
*blink* *blink* ...?? *sigh* The tribulations of a natural recluse. Probably a good idea to prod me just to make sure I'm alive every so often... though I deserve the ire for never being on Skype... :( Sorry... Hugs?