If you woke up in the same bed as the above avatar.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
@nero aye. insanity is so much fun. I took myself off my medication and told my doctor so. Now the only meds I'm on perse are my birth control pills(for all the non existent sex i'm having) and my inhaler for when my asthma flares up. and y'know regular vitamins. *goes back to browsing teas online*

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
@April: Yeah for medical stuff! *toasts pill bottles*
Now back to me recording Left 4 Dead 2 with my friend.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
@nero awww i wish someone would record how stupid i am at games like that...and my commentary....hell if i could find a program to do it for me.....id get my guy friends to play with me on l4d2 again

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
aprilmarie said:
@nero awww i wish someone would record how stupid i am at games like that...and my commentary....hell if i could find a program to do it for me.....id get my guy friends to play with me on l4d2 again
Well if you have it on the computer you can use Fraps. Audacity can record audio and Audacity is free. Webcam mics work, and a Dazzle DVC 100 capture card with Pinnacle Studios costs $80.
@=y: I know how to record with Fraps, but not the audio along with commentary from others in game.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
@Xmbts: Well they don't exactly make STDs better... in fact they can make them worse...<.<

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
@April: If you enjoy games than you'll enjoy the Let's Plays.
@Red: There's the Zapados we all know and love.