If your and the above users avatars made love.

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
If your and the above users avatars made love.

Describe to me, what the baby would be like?

If the above users avatar is not a person/creature and more of an object, be creative.. It will make the game more fun!

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
It would be awkward because you know, your a masked psychopath and I'm a badass alien with a determined quest to destroy all human life. Those two things, especially you being underage certainly put a dent in the love idea. So I think we may have a nice time in a solely friendly kind of way, but it wouldn't work out in the long run especially after I sold you off to slavery.

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
for some reason...I think it would work, but in the long run...I don't know, I don't know.

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
Our baby would be some sort of blue werewolf (in a mask ofcourse) with a mental-ilness and lust of blood

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
It would work out great, you are a psychotic murderer and I am an alien sent to Earth on a determined quest to bring humanity to extinction.
I think we would go all the way and call each other up afterwards.

Ninja'd.... and now my heart is broken!! HOW COULD YOU GIVE UP OUR LOVE FOR THIS GOAT???

On topic: I would have to be really drunk before I even considered.....

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
It would work out great, I am psychotic murderer and you are an alien sent to Earth on a determined quest to bring humanity to extinction.
I think we would Definatly go all the way and call each other up afterwards.

I'm sorry .. the thing about the goat.. it was all his idea!

the Tadman

Apr 15, 2009
The world's strongest super serial killer ninja with amazing medical know-how would be born.

HyruleanHyroe

Oct 30, 2008
Our child would shake the foundation of the universe, cuting a bloody swathe through history with the power of his mighty Master Light-Sword.