IKEA Manuals Demonstrate How to Build Sci-Fi Staples

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
Wieke said:
I'm liking the 0 x Jar Jar bit on the starwars one.
That was actually the only part that i thought was funny.
It was like IKEA saying "DO NOT WANT."

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
SomeBritishDude said:
Please tell me I wasn't the only one who saw the title and thought IKEA where selling replica models sci-fi stuff.

*sad face*
This is exactly what I thought. I would've bought one for myself and my brother in law(had he not already bought one).

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
I would honestly see how far I could get with following the instructions. Would have to get creative at some rough fabrication, but the result would be worth the effort if just for a paperweight. I do like the poster idea mentioned, though.
Tom Goldman said:
The lightsaber is re-named Litsabbur. I'd go over how to build one, but I think everybody in the universe already knows by now. Just as a reminder, if yours comes out red you're doing it wrong.
If it comes out purple then you are doing it Awesome!

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
Tubez said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Hooray for bad Swedish and the comedic values of language!
I really wouldnt call that swedish :p Unless you think The chef in the muppets speaks bad swedish ^^
Of course not! ;) He speaks perfect Swedish!
To repeat what you just said in Swedish: Sköde möde skwiddel skwiddel!

Hampulina

Dec 19, 2009
Since noone else is doing it, allow me to present the REAL translation for lightsaber: ljussabel. (the others are spelled the same as in english).

Am I killing the fun? Probably, but I felt like someone had to translate it properly.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
samsonguy920 said:
I would honestly see how far I could get with following the instructions. Would have to get creative at some rough fabrication, but the result would be worth the effort if just for a paperweight. I do like the poster idea mentioned, though.
Tom Goldman said:
The lightsaber is re-named Litsabbur. I'd go over how to build one, but I think everybody in the universe already knows by now. Just as a reminder, if yours comes out red you're doing it wrong.
If it comes out purple then you are doing it Awesome!
I want the swirly rainbow one!

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
I have the infinite dowels, but where the hell am I supposed to find a chameleon? Can't see the things anywhere!