I'm an Orphan now

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Sorry to hear that. Will you be alright? You're in all our hearts this season, I'd post a tiger hug but you've already got a few.

So...

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
I give you my most biggerest hug, my friend, and I hope you have somoene close to stay with for christmas.

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
Sorry to hear about that, I pray you will experience lighter roads from now on! *hug*

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
Sorry to hear that. Wish I could say something that didn't sound like a hallmark card. Be string and take comfort in your memories, and remember that should you need to talk, we'll be here.
*hug*

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
When I read the title of this thread I thought it said "I'm an Opran now".

I can't possibly understand how horrible this must be for you.

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
At first I thought it said "I'm an Oprah now." I dunno if that would be better or worse than this :S *squeeze hug*

CaptainKoala

Elite Member
May 23, 2010
I'm so sorry.
I haven't had my dad for 10 years (I'm 16) but I can't imagine not having my mom.
I feel so bad. :(
hugs

FudgeNukem

Oct 25, 2010
I meant to reply to someone else. Sorry, I'm new to actually having an account here. Still trying to figure it out. Sorry about your mother. Peace.

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
I'm really sorry to hear that.
Just keep your chin up, you'll be okay.

Hey, here's a few things that always cheer me up - I hope they help even a little.

And this blog [http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com] always manages to keep my mind in good places.

Again, sorry for your loss.

joeman098

Jun 18, 2007
I Usually just lurk around but just think of what your mom would want. would she want you to be all down? i dono when i die i would want people to just remember the good times we had. death comes to us all in time. im sorry for your loss but just try and remember the good and hold on to em.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
SuperMse said:
Hey Escapist, I know this may be against the forum rules, but I need a little support from my favorite online community. My Mom just passed away today, my dad died when I was 8, and to top it all of, today is my birthday. My mind is racing, so I would appreciate some e-hugs. Thanks guys.
I am really sorry to hear that. *hugs* I hope stuff gets better for you.

My name is Fiction

Sep 27, 2010
SuperMse said:
Hey Escapist, I know this may be against the forum rules, but I need a little support from my favorite online community. My Mom just passed away today, my dad died when I was 8, and to top it all of, today is my birthday. My mind is racing, so I would appreciate some e-hugs. Thanks guys.
"I'm so sorry, it makes me feel selfish when I compare this to my problems."
"Need anyone to talk to you got us."

*BEAR HUG*

radiant song

Oct 8, 2010
Condolences on your mom's passing, SuperMse. I hope for your sake that she is in a better place now.

E-hugs to you.