I'm Back! What have I missed?

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I'm sorry, but who are you?
You can't have been gone for a while, because your profile says you joined only a year ago.

Dec 14, 2009
Name rings a bell...

As for what's changed?

Nothing much, just the forums descending into a pool of putrescent, petty, and pointless arguments.

Also, alliteration. Loads of that going around.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
you missed a whole bunch of sexism, dating and depending on how lnog youve been gon "OMG MS WHAT ARE YOU DOING" contraversies.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
How long ago was Vault banned now? If that was less than 4 months ago, you missed that.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Fappy said:
Amir Kondori said:
Does anyone really miss anyone on a forum?
I miss Aylaine.

*Sob*

OT: You haven't really missed anything. General forum climate's been pretty awful since around May of this year (estimation). Not sure what it is but fun discussions have all but vanished and people have been doing little more than argue. I've been hiding in user groups and the RP subforum for awhile now >.>
I miss JoJo von Sexy.

Of course people are missed on the forums, particularly in user groups..

OT: Ehh you missed some epic shitstorms, but most of the sensible people avoided them.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Amir Kondori said:
I miss Boudica... And that dude who's name began with Z... In fact I miss any of the nutjobs whose posts used to be so misaligned with my own morals and opinions that reading them would give a fresh rush of anger that there were people so ignorant!

And then I would laugh! Oh... the times!

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
xmbts said:
I don't know who you are, how active you were, when you left, or anything about you at all.
Well I am Lt._nefarious, I was very active up until the point Vault was banned then my posts got fewer and further between until I outright stopped, I left a month or 2 ago, well, left properly and as for who I am? I'm just the cook I'm a bored teenager.

Sounds like I didn't miss much, I saw the White Guy Defense Force strip and... I just knew. Depressing to find there's less fun now, but I'll fix that! Why? Because Scruffy Niki believes in this company community... *takes off hat*

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Lt._nefarious said:
xmbts said:
I don't know who you are, how active you were, when you left, or anything about you at all.
Well I am Lt._nefarious, I was very active up until the point Vault was banned then my posts got fewer and further between until I outright stopped, I left a month or 2 ago, well, left properly and as for who I am? I'm just the cook I'm a bored teenager.

Sounds like I didn't miss much, I saw the White Guy Defense Force strip and... I just knew. Depressing to find there's less fun now, but I'll fix that! Why? Because Scruffy Niki believes in this company community... *takes off hat*
Well nice to meet you, you should join the forum games, all sorts of fun to be had.

Also it's where I post the most. >.>

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Welcome back. I recognise you, but I swear the avatar is different. You had a Vault one I believe, which may be why it seems strange to come across a different one.

Fappy said:
Amir Kondori said:
I miss Aylaine.

*Sob*

OT: You haven't really missed anything. General forum climate's been pretty awful since around May of this year (estimation). Not sure what it is but fun discussions have all but vanished and people have been doing little more than argue. I've been hiding in user groups and the RP subforum for awhile now >.>
To be honest, it doesn't help that Critical Miss and The Jimquisition now almost exclusively post content that anybody can tell will cause an argument. Naturally it's up to them what they contribute, but they are at least a part of it and they are smart enough to know what the reaction will be. The ones with the most controversy end up with 500+ replies full of people arguing, and quite often a topic or two to carry it on.

I also miss Aylaine...
Caramel Frappe said:
Bah, beaten to a RWBY avatar, and there I've been searching for one the past week or so.
Amir Kondori said:
I do, normally the kind, decent users who drift away after a while.

rob_simple

Elite Member
Aug 8, 2010
Amir Kondori said:
I miss that guy, I can't remember his name, but he was basically Jeffers evil twin; I just remember him describing Driver for the Wii as the best racing game ever created and him earnestly saying that if a game didn't get a Wii port then it wasn't worth playing.

Then again, I can't remember his name, so I guess I don't miss him all that much.

OT: Well, no one who uses the word 'objectively' has learned what it means, and you're still called entitled if you criticise how a developer handles their franchises.

No one really mentions Mass Effect 3 anymore, though, so that's nice.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Caramel Frappe said:
Oh god, lol Sassafrass's avatar is awesome XD

OT: It's very nice to see you back again Lt. I am happy that we've got members like you coming back.
If there's anything you need from advice to an Avatar being smithed, please do let me know.

Welcome back! ^_^
Finally I am remembered! Yeah, I think I'm gunna make some sort of ridiculously fun thread about kittens or attractive people or water fights!

I have returned motherfuckers and I am bringing back the fun!

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Everything you need to know can explained in this video

Feel enlightened yet?

Because you should be