I'm buying a boat, and she'll need a name. Suggestions?

wax88

Sep 10, 2009
TheSaw said:
Go ahead and call her Titanic.

Nothing could possibly go wrong.
darn, ninja'd ....actually i was thinking Titanic..III!*rmb to pre-load an ice-berg*

kidding. actually, you might want to to call it..."im on a boat!"

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
If you're into dynamite-fishing, you should definitely go with "The bang boat"
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Do you wanna make your mom feel like the greatest mom in the world? name it after her.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Sgt_Jakeman214 said:
AS the title says, I've managed to scratch together enough money to buy myself a small boat to go fishing offshore in. I haven't bought the boat yet, still looking for a good one that isn't too expensive or run down. However, as I'll be taking her offshore, she'll need a name to use with the Australian Volunteer Marine Rescue VHF radio monitoring.

I would like no funny names or pun based names. For reference, my first car was a rust bucket and called the Millenium Falcon, and my current car is called Serenity. I don't have any GFs still on good terms, so I can't name her after any of them either, Dammit.

So Escapees (Escapist's?), GO!
I feel like being really juvenile and telling you to name the boat The Whore. In other news: I'm not feeling terribly creative at the moment.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I remember in a pirate RPG I played we named our boat the S. S. She's One Of Ours, Sir.

You... probably wouldn't like that.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Sgt_Jakeman214 said:
AS the title says, I've managed to scratch together enough money to buy myself a small boat to go fishing offshore in. I haven't bought the boat yet, still looking for a good one that isn't too expensive or run down. However, as I'll be taking her offshore, she'll need a name to use with the Australian Volunteer Marine Rescue VHF radio monitoring.

I would like no funny names or pun based names. For reference, my first car was a rust bucket and called the Millenium Falcon, and my current car is called Serenity. I don't have any GFs still on good terms, so I can't name her after any of them either, Dammit.

So Escapees (Escapist's?), GO!
I've always wanted to name a boat: Eddie Fitz(after the edmond fitzgerald. Google it or youtube it.

mayney93

Aug 3, 2009
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
Call it, Serenity.

You know you want to.
best name for a ship/boat ever, nuff said, i am a leaf on the wind, watch me soar, that's right isn't it? it's late and i haven't seen the film recently enough