I'm calling it now.... (a prediction thread)

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Hopefully, Bandai-Namco will reconsider releasing .hack//G.U. Trilogy in North America, the english dub version.

mip0

Nov 25, 2009
Google Army will start recruiting.

Fully electric cars will break a lot of records.

The Swedish will develop an even greater sympathy for the nazzis.

Higgs boson will not be found.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
HonkingAntalope said:
AVP will kick ass hopefully.
Game Informer had a review.

5.75/10

Here it is:

To be fair, that's one review. I'm probably just being over defensive and trying to keep up my optimism as I am also looking forward to this game. Two reviews I read gave it quite good scores, IGN I think gave it an 8.5, another one I read gave it 4 out of 5.

Now anyway,

I predict I will pass most of my exams, but physics will be a general flop. And I cease to care by this point.

Aug 4, 2009
Fallout: New Vegas will change bugger all, still no Sillent Hill 2 movie yet, Moviebob will at least like Clash of the Titans(as hopefully will I), there will probably be no new GOOD Terminator movie, but that last one is more like a prediction for the following decade.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and anti-piracy measures will continue their purpose of annoying consumers and humoring pirates.

Lamppenkeyboard

Jun 3, 2009
The American remake of "Let the Right One In" will be totally pathetic, and people will criticize its unoriginality, saying it copied Twilight. I shall desperately try to convince them to watch the original, yet no one will listen because almost all of my fellow Americans shun anything made outside of their backyard not shoved into their skulls by advertising .

Hell, it might be good.

But probably not

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
I'll get Cataclysm and Fallout: New Vegas and I'll be the happiest nerd around.

2012 will be the END of the WORLD....
[small]...but in the form of a Zombie Apocalypse... not some silly meteorite![/small]

Pocotron

Mar 16, 2009
MelasZepheos said:
Indiana Jones 6 will reverse all expectations and become the litmus test by which all film greatets is judged from now on.

All pop music will be destroyed forever, and rock and roll will make a big comeback. Simon Cowell will be tried and executed for crimes against the art form of music.

Tomb Raider will release another game, which will be awesome (see above point regarding Iniana Jones 6)

Mass Effect 3 will be delayed.
Wait! What happened to Indiana Jones 5?

I'm still waiting for that one to come out first!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Once Blizzard realizes how successful Starcraft 2 is after launch, they'll start a subscription fee service to play it.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
England will reach the finals of the Rugby World Cup in 2011. I know it's a year later, but it's the only sport we have any chance of being good at apart from the 2012 Olympics. After all, there's no way we'll get anywhere past the first knockout stage in the football World Cup. Ever.

Jan 21, 2010
The new season of Futurama will be disappointing
A Beatle will die
Lady Gaga's 3rd album will suck
Soundgarden reuinion will be delayed
Breaking Dawn will open in theaters by November and will alienate all the Twilight tweens
Third Season of True Bllod will be awesome!

rynocerator

Aug 10, 2009
Alan Wake is all a big dream sequence, or will involve a sizeable dream sequence at the very least.
Alan Wake.
A.Wake.
Awake.

thenoblegaunt

Jan 16, 2010
Starcraft 2 will go into beta testing at last, but Blizzard will still delay the hell out of the game's official release.

EDIT: Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be pretty much the same as SMG1 with only a few new innovations. This being said, I will not dissapprove because I absolutely loved SMG1.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
Mass Effect 2 wins game of the year, with no other game getting close to it.

The same thing will happen with Mass Effect 3.

The 2010 Fifa World Cup will be won by a team who has never won a World Cup before.

Toy Story 3 will go down in the eyes of reviewers as the best Disney-Pixar movie of all time, beating Up. It will win many Oscars.