I'm calling it now.... (a prediction thread)

Kickballs247

Dec 15, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
SteveBurger said:
A video game movie turning out to be great? If that actually happens, then the Apocalypse may, in fact be as close as the 2012 crackpots believe, if not closer.
It isn't by Uwe Boll this time!

It's the guy who made 28 Days who's directing!
It's got potential
Actually the guy who is directing it is the one who made "28 WEEKS" not Days. If Danny Boyle was directing it I would think it would have a decent shot.

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
In Lost Planet 2, Marcus Fenix and Dominic Santiago will team up with Albert Wesker to kill monsters that glow orange.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I'm guessing that the Florida Panther will go extinct or past the saving point in the next decade. I also think Soulsilver will outsell Heartgold.

RobotNinja

Aug 2, 2009
America will build a Gundam and fight Japan's Gundam (cause i'm pretty sure they've already built one by now)

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Bioshock the Movie will be great

Hopefully
I really, truly hope it will be good but I'm not getting my hopes up. :(

OP: The Elder Scrolls V and Fallout: New Vegas will become my new favorite games and quickly make their predecessors obselete.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
It turns out that new Zelda Wii is actually Duke Nuke'em Forever, and Nintendo were using all that casual gamer money to create a free "Duke console" and game for everyone in the world.

And it is shite.

whycantibelinus

Sep 29, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
SteveBurger said:
A video game movie turning out to be great? If that actually happens, then the Apocalypse may, in fact be as close as the 2012 crackpots believe, if not closer.
It isn't by Uwe Boll this time!

It's the guy who made 28 Days who's directing!
It's got potential
It's actually the guy who made 28 Weeks, but it's a good movie none the less and I agree with your prediction.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
A huge celebrity marriage will happen, then unhappen causing millions of suicides over the loss of such a perfect union
Miley Cyrus will ditch Hannah Montana, realize she has no other marketable talents, then appear in Playboy.
Mass Effect 3 will come out, and it will be AWESOME!
Duke Nukem Forever will come out and it will be EVEN AWESOMER!!!
The Avengers movie will kick ass
Kim Jong Il will die, ridding the world of a dangerous man-baby
The newest Harry Potter movie will feature a nude scene with Emma Watson
American Idol won't be renewed for an 11th season
The Escapist will be recognized as the greatest site ever.
The rights to the Spider-Man reboot will be bought by Marvel and then he will be in the second Avengers movie.
KotOR 3 will come out and it will be even MORE AWESOMER THAN MASS EFFECT 3 AND DUKE NUKEM FOREVER COMBINED!!!!!
Saws 7,8, and 9 will come out
Paranormal Activitys 2, 3, and 4 will come out.
Tiger Woods will take up a new sport and EA will have a new franchise
Michael Phelps will get an EA franchise
EA will reclaim its spot as the evilist video game company, taking that title away from Activision
The Force Unleashed will be made into a film
KotOR will be made into a film
inFAMOUS will be made into a film
Uncharted will be made into a film
Mass Effect will not be made into a film, instead it will be made into a miniseries directed by, ME!
Seth MacFarlane will make another series, replacing The Simpsons' slot on Animation Domination, it will then be retitled, MacFarlane Mayhem

I HAVE SPOKEN, THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN!

Lysserd

Oct 1, 2009
Someone will make a decent video game movie, I hope.
MMOs will go into overdrive when too many come out in one year!

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
Heavy Rain will suck so much.
AVP, GOW3 and Fallout: New Vegas are tied for game of the year.