I'm gonna need to know a little more about you.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
With the recent trend of threads prompting us to talk about ourselves, I thought it might be fun if we all did a personality quiz and shared the results.

Take the quiz here!

It's a little long, but the conclusions are very surprising. I don't want to go and spoil the quiz by giving my results right in the OP, so I'll wait until some others have had a chance to finish before I post.

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
I swear to god I've seen this thread before.... dejavu?

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Was eagerly awaiting the Rick Roll. Never came.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
With the recent trend of threads prompting us to talk about ourselves, I thought it might be fun if we all did a personality quiz and shared the results.

Take the quiz here!

It's a little long, but the conclusions are very surprising. I don't want to go and spoil the quiz by giving my results right in the OP, so I'll wait until some others have had a chance to finish before I post.
I'm at Q90, and I love the way it keeps asking you if you sometimes experience deja vu. Nice joke.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Oh I get it! It's a prank, its an endless test and we see how long it takes us to quit. This should probably be in Forum Games as its not a real topic but just a troll.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Oh I get it! It's a prank, its an endless test and we see how long it takes us to quit. This should probably be in Forum Games as its not a real topic but just a troll.
Yes... but it's kindly, because that deja vu question is constantly nudging you to realise that it's a joke and stop. And even if you don't catch that, surely if through some heroic effort you got into the hundreds, you should hopefully twig to the repetitions which are all formulaic permutations of a simple question generator.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Yes... but it's kindly, because that deja vu question is constantly nudging you to realise that it's a joke and stop. And even if you don't catch that, surely if through some heroic effort you got into the hundreds, you should hopefully twig to the repetitions which are all formulaic permutations of a simple question generator.
See I didn't even bother to answer a question, I just saw Wintermute post they asked for an email address to get the results, so I just clicked on the Next button to see how long the test goes, and around 1000 questions I just stopped because I realized there wasn't even a prank at the end like a page that calls you an asshole regardless of how you answered.

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
That's exactly why it shouldn't be in forum games, obviously.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
That's exactly why it shouldn't be in forum games, obviously.
Well no, because there's no topic. Its not off-topic, its no-topic. That's the joke right? Its a post made to resemble a thread about getting to know forum members better, but its a fake quiz meant to trick people and...and that's it.
That's a forum game.

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Well no, because there's no topic. Its not off-topic, its no-topic. That's the joke right? Its a post made to resemble a thread about getting to know forum members better, but its a fake quiz meant to trick people and...and that's it.
That's a forum game.
It wouldn't look like a normal thread if it was in forum games. I don't know where you were taught pranks, but you should ask for your money back because the concept seems to be eluding you.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
It wouldn't look like a normal thread if it was in forum games. I don't know where you were taught pranks, but you should ask for your money back because the concept seems to be eluding you.
No no, I get it. But pranks aren't allowed. You should have posted in Forum Games because pranks outside of that are considered trolls and that's against the rules, and the mods are still actively banning, warning and locking threads.
I get that its a prank. Very clever, well done. Still against the rules unless its in the Prank subforum

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
No no, I get it. But pranks aren't allowed. You should have posted in Forum Games because pranks outside of that are considered trolls and that's against the rules, and the mods are still actively banning, warning and locking threads.
I get that its a prank. Very clever, well done. Still against the rules unless its in the Prank subforum
Know what else isn't allowed?
Backseat Moderating
Please allow our moderators to do their jobs. If you encounter someone breaking the rules, please click on the flag in the top right corner of their post for our team to review. It's not up to you to enforce the rules, only to obey them.
Code of Conduct
Oops, I guess we're in this together now!

Crystal Violet

2020: I have not gotten over the scarf thing
Legacy
Sep 22, 2020
Paris
Country
France
With the recent trend of threads prompting us to talk about ourselves,
Sorry about that :p

After 700 questions they want me to register so I can see the results. Pass.
THANK YOU. I'm so glad I read this thread before clicking the link because that is prime asshole design.

Reactions: Dalisclock