i'm making a zombie game any ideas for names?

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
ello im currently working on a consol zombie fps game and i need ideas on what to name it. any help would be appreciated thanks. its set about ten years after 2012, america is collapsed and all nations are combined. it has slow and fast zombies and human enemies(things that shoot back). takes place in europe and asia and (its a trillogy) ends in america. i dont want to reveal much plot info so i dont spoil it, if ya realy need to know message me. and please stop telling me im copying fuckin left 4 dead this is going to be much better and deeper than that and besides its not like its origional.

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
its set about ten years after 2012, america is collapsed and all nations are combined. it has slow and fast zombies.

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Palademon said:
Any details about how/where it's set or why there are zombies?
its set about ten years after 2012, america is collapsed and all nations are combined. it has slow and fast zombies. it'd be a spoiler if i told ya why theyre there

hannan4mitch

Jan 19, 2010
ZaxqZombie said:
its set about ten years after 2012, america is collapsed and all nations are combined. it has slow and fast zombies.
Dead-mocracy
(just kidding)
Nation of the Dead?

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
Add zombie animals (EX: Monkeys, ducks, rinos, elephants, and, most of all, mearkats!) sorry for the spelling

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Hannan4mitch said:
ZaxqZombie said:
Dead-mocracy
(just kidding)
Nation of the Dead?
well thats more of a george a romaro thang lol and the zombies are all over the world but thanx

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Wait, is this just an idea of yours or are you actually working on it, because if it's the former you might want to change the title.

Hmmm, maybe you should set it in the old west and call it dead dead redemption. But in all seriousness a good name could only be found if we knew more about the feel of the game rather than just being told it's set ten years after something that isn't going to happen in a combined earth with Sam Hall (don't worry, generic names and zombie games go together like peaches and cream).

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Oh god dammit. I made a list of cool names for games, but can't find it anymore. Dammit.

Last Hall? Hall of Dead?