i'm making a zombie game any ideas for names?

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
dead revulation *cant spell it*, dead bleed, zombie swarm, zostal, i cant make any more ideas for a zombie game 4 in the morning

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
ZaxqZombie said:
Folio said:
ZaxqZombie said:
Folio said:
National Extermination
Dead Ringer
Will of Frenzy
Frenzy Fire
Mutual
Flesh and Bone

And I've run out of steam. This is all I got in about 5 minutes. Anything good?
flesh and bone is good...lol where the helled mutual come from?
I thought Mutual was the best one. Because sometimes you do something where 'the feeling is mutual.' It's quite a conflicting name with multiple meanings. You are saving countries you might not have liked. So killing the locals that try to kill you will be 'mutual'. (In a sarcastic sense.) Otherwise you would save your own country, meaning that ending someones horrendous life as a zombie means that you are doing something good. And you pat yourself on the back. (So people will thank you that you are here, the feeling will be mutual.)
wow man thats pretty deep hmmmm im not sure if people will get it though but i may try to fit that somewhere in the game if ya dont mind
I won't mind! That'll be 1000 bucks for the concept!

Just kidding. But mind you: Does a name have to make sense right away? Why is it called Full Metal Alchemist? The suit of armor is not the main character!
Why is it called Half Life? The headcrab zombies are undead! (A half life is a scientific, molecular thingamajig. I can't really explain, but it has a deeper meaning.)
Halo? The planet looks like a halo, yet the aliens are referring to you as 'a Demon'.
Why Lord of the Rings? Why Twilight? (seriously, 'WHY Twilight'?!) So many titles.

ZaxqZombie

Jul 19, 2010
Folio said:
ZaxqZombie said:
Folio said:
ZaxqZombie said:
Folio said:
National Extermination
Dead Ringer
Will of Frenzy
Frenzy Fire
Mutual
Flesh and Bone

And I've run out of steam. This is all I got in about 5 minutes. Anything good?
flesh and bone is good...lol where the helled mutual come from?
I thought Mutual was the best one. Because sometimes you do something where 'the feeling is mutual.' It's quite a conflicting name with multiple meanings. You are saving countries you might not have liked. So killing the locals that try to kill you will be 'mutual'. (In a sarcastic sense.) Otherwise you would save your own country, meaning that ending someones horrendous life as a zombie means that you are doing something good. And you pat yourself on the back. (So people will thank you that you are here, the feeling will be mutual.)
wow man thats pretty deep hmmmm im not sure if people will get it though but i may try to fit that somewhere in the game if ya dont mind
I won't mind! That'll be 1000 bucks for the concept!

Just kidding. But mind you: Does a name have to make sense right away? Why is it called Full Metal Alchemist? The suit of armor is not the main character!
Why is it called Half Life? The headcrab zombies are undead! (A half life is a scientific, molecular thingamajig. I can't really explain, but it has a deeper meaning.)
Halo? The planet looks like a halo, yet the aliens are referring to you as 'a Demon'.
Why Lord of the Rings? Why Twilight? (seriously, 'WHY Twilight'?!) So many titles.
true but.....fuck it man i have nooooo idea haha

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Well not having any real context to work with, and given that I think you would want something more serious in tone I would personally go the route of "Pestilence" or "A white horse" as references to the four horsemen of the apocalypse, specifically pestilence being the first. However, that would really be contingent on the method of zombification. If its a disease trope, then it should work fine.

But that was just my first idea

TheTinyMan

May 6, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Made_a_Game_with_Zombies_in_It!

Best $1 I've ever spent on a downloadable game. :-D Its title should inspire great levels of creativity in anyone.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
ZaxqZombie said:
Palademon said:
Any details about how/where it's set or why there are zombies?
its set about ten years after 2012, america is collapsed and all nations are combined. it has slow and fast zombies. it'd be a spoiler if i told ya why theyre there
Ten years after 2012...Wouldn't that be 2022? ZING!
Anyway, by that are you suggesting that the theory of the end of the world may have happened?

TraderJimmy

Apr 17, 2010
More Fun To Compute said:
Call it "The quick and the dead and the quick dead." It's a snappy title.
"The quick and the dead and the dead that are quicker than the other dead (who are slower)."

More seriously, how about "Ten"?

Ten years after whatever event triggered this zombipocalypse, being my reasoning.

EDIT: Also, ooh, ooh, ooh.

Not Another Zombie Invasion!

(You may need to rewrite the Zombies so they're from Germany. And time travellers. And Nazis, of course).

Humble85

Jun 6, 2010
ZaxqZombie said:
ello im currently working on a consol zombie fps game and i need ideas on what to name it. any help would be appreciated thanks.
Could you tell us something about the actual premise of the game? Something about style, atmosphere, or what the is actually about, besides zombies? A simple sentence that sums up what the game is going to be.

ZaxqZombie said:
its set ten years after 2012...
You mean like 2022?

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Just Throwing it out there

'Insert Zombie Title in Here'
or
'Kentucky Fried Zombies'

Muffinthraka

Aug 6, 2009
Here are a few suitable ones from the VGNG:
Full Metal Shopping Epidemic
Zombie Night Ignition
Psycho Zombie 3D
Lord of the Gnome Zombies

miscelaneous

Apr 4, 2010
No title suggestions.
However, for a cover, might I suggest something that looks like a U.N. conference but with cadavers and zombies in a nearly destroyed building?

bobdevis

Jul 22, 2010
The Zomienator
Grand Theft Zombie
The Legends of Zombia
Zombie's List
The Lord of the Zombies: The Return of the Dead
A Zombie too Far
Reservoir Zombies
Inglourious Zombies
Zombie Millionaire
Zombiespotting
Zombie Afternoon
Crouching Dead, Hidden Zombies
Super Zombie Galaxy 2

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
First of all, try to sell it as something besides a zombie game because there are thousand of them already. Secondly, Unless you happen to work for a major developer, don't worry about ruing the plot since most of us won't play it (at least give us a back-of-the-box type synopsis). Thirdly, 'The Hungry Maw of the Earth'.