I'm sad. Lets all post something happy.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
I've been feeling really down lately, for whatever reason. So I thought, hey, why not make a thread where everyone can post what makes them Happy.

So what makes me happy?
Fucking turtles.

How about you?

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Why? Life is pointless, we'll all die sooner or later, and nobody actually cares about anything you accomplish.

[small]I've been watching Parks and Rec again lately, and April is awesome.[/small]

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011

I am probably a pretty easily entertained person. But I will never feel bad for it.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009

For some reason, watching Chiyo get hurt makes me happy. Like watching a puppy fall of the couch.

Also, Rick and Morty.

Fox12

Jun 6, 2013
Kolby Jack said:
Why? Life is pointless, we'll all die sooner or later, and nobody actually cares about anything you accomplish.

[small]I've been watching Parks and Rec again lately, and April is awesome.[/small]
How can a world that has turtles in it be pointless? I reject your hypothesis and replace it with Mr. Rogers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9OqyUuCY0s

Also, why is LotR included in a video about sad moments?

Rylot

May 14, 2010

Not sure why I find it so damn amusing but fuck me if it doesn't instantly make me giggle.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Solaire of Astora said:

I am probably a pretty easily entertained person. But I will never feel bad for it.
Keeping the Weed Train rolling is...

Also this:

After just re-watching this, I forgot just how funny this actually was. I fucking love Code Geass too. It's the perfect anime for the Oscar Bait trailer somehow. Every other line out of Zero's mouth is douchey Facebook profile material.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Fox12 said:
Kolby Jack said:

How can a world that has turtles in it be pointless? I reject your hypothesis and replace it with Mr. Rogers.

Lord of the Rings doesn't have sad moments? Gandalf, Boromir, and Theoden (especially Theoden) would probably have something to say about that.

Fox12

Jun 6, 2013
Kolby Jack said:
Fox12 said:
Kolby Jack said:

Lord of the Rings doesn't have sad moments? Gandalf, Boromir, and Theoden (especially Theoden) would probably have something to say about that.
Yeah, but they don't show that. They show hundreds of happy people honering the heroes of the story.

Also, the tolkien-verse has a heaven, so Theoden and Boromir are probably drowning in cocaine and hookers right now.

Skatologist

Choke On Your Nazi Cookies
Jan 25, 2014
Ah a Happiness thread, seems like a nice idea. There's quite a few things that make me happy, but thinking of show tunes and songs from musicals usually does the trick for me.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Here's something so upbeat its almost depressing, like a sugar treat that so sweet its almost gross.

And a silly song that's been giving me the giggles lately (Though its not really that new).

And the happiest man on youtube...

And... just another song that puts a smile on my face. Why not?

And the happiest song I got, so it wont go in spoilers!

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
This guys Disney impressions always make me giggle. He has that kind of "Jim Carrey" face.

:D I'm easily amused.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Two words for ya, m8.

Baby.

Fucking.

Sloths.

[small]I...I never learned how to count.[/small]

Izanagi009_v1legacy

Anime Nerds Unite
Apr 25, 2013
Solaire of Astora said:

I think I got something and I'm quoting you on this Solaire because I think you will recognize this

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009

They've got some others, but this is the one I remember best.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Kittens are nice, right? Sure, everybody likes kittens.

And have a seal too: