I'm super happy escapist, how bout you?

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
Watching Inazuma Eleven has revived a deep-rooted interest in football, something which I have despised for years for various reasons. I'm also moving to the UK in less than a week to pursue my studies in game development, being my first official stepping stone in my career.

Feb 9, 2011
I just got a call from my current law enforcement agency prospect and they are very eager to bring me into their organization. If I can pass this final portion of the hiring process, then I'm in. Needless to say, after two years of grinding out applications, I am on cloud nine right now.

The Cor

Jun 21, 2011
Kevlar Eater said:
Other peoples' happiness makes me angry.
I see no reason to be angry about other people being happy.
Beside that, there is always a reason to be happy but you might not realize it. For me, DX:HR gave me a big nerdgasm.

Images

Apr 8, 2010
This should help :)

I'm so happy!
Aha! happy go lucky me!
I just go my way,
Living everyday!

I don't worry!
Worrying don't agree,
Things that bother you,
Never bother me!

Things that bother you,
Never bother me
I feel happy and fine!
Aha!
Living in the sunlight,
Loving in the moonlight
Having a wonderful time!

Haven't got a lot,
I don't need a lot
Coffee's only a dime
Living in the sunlight,
Loving in the moonlight,
Having a wonderful time!

Just take it from me,
I'm just as free as any daughter.
I do what i like,
Just what i like,
And how i love it!

I'm right here to stay
When i'm old and gray,
I'll be right in my prime!
Living in the sunlight,
Loving in the moonlight,
Having a wonderful time!

Just take it from me,
I'm just as free as any daughter.
I do what i like,
Just what i like,
And how i love it!

I'm right here to stay,
When i'm old and gray,
I'll be right in my prime,
Living in the sunlight,
Loving in the moonlight,
Having a wonderful time!

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
I feel this video is in order.

EDIT:
OT playing dead island... soooo I'm pretty happy killing zombies.

Carbonyl

Jun 2, 2011
I finished my damn Qualifying Exam, I have slain the Qualrus, even though it took me ten hours each day for five days, and all I can think about are hormone receptors, I am now a Bio senior, and can start my Thesis. And I can sleep. That's the best part.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
I recently graduated from the same acting school that my idol studied at, I have a pretty, devoted girlfriend and a beautiful baby girl.

And I found out yesterday that I'll be playing a lead in an Off-Broadway musical. Yeah, I'd say I'm doing pretty fucking good right now.

Ooh! And I'm getting Disgaea 4 tomorrow!!

deth2munkies

Jan 28, 2009
I have had constant stomach and digestive problems for 10 years. The last month I have only had 1 flare up compared to the norm of 1 a day.

I am a happy camper.

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
Well... I'm unemployed, I'm broke, all of my friends are at university and I have no girlfriend. That's the bad. The good... Erm... Uh...

Come back to me. I'll think of something.

Ir0n Squid

May 17, 2010
Top Hat said:
Threads like this make me even more unhappy.
^This. Only thing I got going for me is that I'm currently on a 30 day paid vacation and get to move to Hawaii for about 4 years.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Eh... can't complain. I mean, I'm much poorer than I'd like, and I'm in a bit of a critical position academically. I'm also womanless; a situation I've been in all my life.

Despite that, though, I'm pretty happy. My second year of college is shaping up nicely, what with ROTC being as fun as ever, and my recent discovery of the fencing club (a nerdy sport if ever there was one).

With a little luck, I should be able to get a big chunk of scholarship money in a few months, so that situation will resolve itself.

And I'm just not that distressed about how very, very single I am. I mean, I am getting a bit of female attention lately, so it could change soon. But even if it doesn't, I'm not worried. I'll find someone eventually; que sera, sera.

Oh, and OP? That little anecdote was... well, it was just...

For lack of a better word, it was cute. Just really cute.

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
I feel fucking awesome!
This past summer,
> I got that beach-body I swore myself I would get. (Gained 20 pounds of muscle)
> Finally got a gaming PC (I've been missing out)
> Got 15th prestige on Black Ops (I know alot of people hate it, but screw them)
> Got a girlfriend (We met at the beach, thanks to said-body)
> I'm in my final year of university (Majoring in accounting)
> Got a silver medal in the Mi'kmaq Games (It's kind of like the Summer Olympics, only with aboriginals)
> And nailed a job interview at the local GNC (Again, thank you beach-bod)
So yeah, alot of good stuff has happened to me recently!
Oh, forgot one more thing: Won a Dark-Steel Colossus card in a duel (I bet my hologram Ulamog card against it)

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
I feel really great today. Marching band's going easy, second day of school, little to no homework--
Oh, but now I just realized that I have some Adv. Gov. Homework. That can be done later. Got the 3 Hitman games for $8 through Steam--Though, I am slightly pissed after spending 4 hours on one level on Hitman and still failing, basically meaning my after-school time was spent doing nothing.
Nonetheless, it could be worse.
If you excuse me, I'm going to re-watch the end of Life of Brian.

LogieBear

Mar 19, 2010
EBonhawk09 said:
I turned 21 today. Yayy. And that's about it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT: Got to lvl 50 in WKC. sucessfully cooked bacon, eggs and hashed browns. Pay day =P. Discovered I have grown an inch since last measurement. All in all a good day, thats still not over =)

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
I was happy when I started writing this thing I wanted to write. Now, I've realized writing is really hard and I'm not sure it'll be any good. So, I guess I'm just whatever...

EBonhawk09

Nov 1, 2010
LogieBear said:
EBonhawk09 said:
I turned 21 today. Yayy. And that's about it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT: Got to lvl 50 in WKC. sucessfully cooked bacon, eggs and hashed browns. Pay day =P. Discovered I have grown an inch since last measurement. All in all a good day, thats still not over =)
Why thank you!

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
For a happiness thread there are a lot of miserable people commenting. Anyway I'm happy because only one more day of work before the weekend. I get to hang out with my boyfriend and best friends and sleep in. I'm also happy because I finally worked up the nerve to tell my boss that I'm hoping to start uni next year and she's fine with it. Things are good. Not great, but still good :)