Imagine opening night for MLP the movie

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
Aidinthel said:
Macgyvercas said:
Yeah, right. Fluttershy beat a dragon and a cockatrice. Top that.
They can't. Fluttershy manages to be both the most badass pony and the most adorable at the same time. Anything that could beat her would break the universe with it's awesomeness.
You're right. The very existence of The Great and Powerful Trixie would indeed break the universe with it's awesomeness, were it not for the fact that she dedicates a small amount of her incredible power to maintaining it.

Also this has changed my theoretical decision on whether or not I would go to the movies to see it. I mean if they ever did have a full theatrical release, The Great and Powerful Trixie would have to be involved in some way, and that would be more than enough to convince me to go. Possibly multiple times.

Atmos Duality said:
Sober Thal said:
I would guess they would all be sitting in their home downloading it to watch alone.
That's for the best. Imagine what would happen if two Bronies actually met...
in real life?

The Singularity of Awkward could break the old records set by Star Wars fans and Trekkies!

Sadly, this also means I won't be able to deploy my anti-fanboy artillery against moviegoers until the next Michael Bay movie (or the last Twilight film; whichever comes first).
Yeah, it's not like there's any such thing as a massive brony convention in New York or anything, and there certainly hasn't been many, many smaller conventions all across the globe...

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
If I had a brony friend or two then I'd go and see it. No way am I going to see it on my own!

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Macgyvercas said:
DVS BSTrD said:
There will be cosplay, and they will be awesome.
Will you be team Rainbow Dash or Team Twilight?
Screw that, I'm on Team Fluttershy!
Dango said:
I pledge myself to Team Luna.
DVS BSTrD said:
You're BOTH wrong! TANK is best pony!
You're all wrong! Doctor Whooves is best pony!
#TeamDoctorWhooves

EDIT: Whoops, double post. Love and tolerate me mods! :)

SinorKirby

May 1, 2009
Drenaje1 said:
if there is a movie, it's just going to be a TV movie.
Uh...Hasbro is making Battleship into a movie. One in theaters. I'm pretty sure if they said yes to THAT, a movie about ponies, which they KNOW has a massive demographic of men in their early 20's and therefore would be profitable, would have no problem getting into theaters.

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
Macgyvercas said:
zama174 said:
DVS BSTrD said:
FLUTTERSHY IS THE ONLY RIGHT ANSWER!

OT: It would be awesome, and I would probably be to embarrassed to go see it unless I could take my little cousins to go see it..
YES! *brohoof*

DVS BSTrD said:
Macgyvercas said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Dango said:
Yeah, right. Fluttershy beat a dragon and a cockatrice. Top that.
Twilight Sparkle beat an Usar Minor, and Rarity is the most beautiful pony ever, but Fluttershy is very cute.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
Orks da best said:
Twilight Sparkle beat an Usar Minor, and Rarity is the most beautiful pony ever, but Fluttershy is very cute.
Twilight has the advantage of ridiculously powerful magic. Her showing up to a fight is like bringing an artillery piece to a rifle competition: sure it's pretty cool that you have the thing at all, but it's not that impressive when you win. Fluttershy wins her battles through sheer force of will, which is much more badass.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
TimeLord said:
Macgyvercas said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Dango said:
DVS BSTrD said:
You're all wrong! Doctor Whooves is best pony!
#TeamDoctorWhooves

EDIT: Whoops, double post. Love and tolerate me mods! :)
You would say that, TimeLord.

And I love how this has degenerated into a "Which Pony Is Best" thread.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Macgyvercas said:
And I love how this has degenerated into a "Which Pony Is Best" thread.
Well to be fair, Pinkie Pie is best "canon" pony.

Also; thread is best pony!

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Sober Thal said:
I would guess they would all be sitting in their home downloading it to watch alone.
some bronies are 'out and proud' in RL, so you know there will be a line for guys there

unless i had a group to go with, yeah ... i'd download it.

DVS BSTrD said:
Macgyvercas said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Dango said:
you speak treason against the Princess!! *team Luna*

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
badgersprite said:
I would be standing in line screaming, "RARITY IS BEST PONY" as loud as I could.
I've already made my case earlier for how obviously superior Fluttershy is, so I'll just point out that surely such undignified behavior would be ill-suited to praising such a sophisticated pony as Rarity.

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
Aidinthel said:
badgersprite said:
I would be standing in line screaming, "RARITY IS BEST PONY" as loud as I could.
I've already made my case earlier for how obviously superior Fluttershy is, so I'll just point out that surely such undignified behavior would be ill-suited to praising such a sophisticated pony as Rarity.
aye, Rairty should be respected and loved as such, but Rairty is the most beautiful pony ever, that cannot be denied (have you seen her with wet hair?)

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
badgersprite said:

OT:

There will most definitely be bronies, there will be a couple of girls here and there, but the bronies will be there as well.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
SnakeoilSage said:
All the screaming fangirls scared silent by the horde of screaming, overweight, over-thirty bronies.
Yup, this makes the most sense to me. Small children horrified at the sight of overweight men in their 30s screaming the names of fictional ponies. Can life really get any weirder than that?