In a perfect world...

Monty McDougal

Mar 15, 2011
(enter something here)
this has probably been done before but i have never seen it.
In a perfect world Disney would not make movies anymore.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
But if Disney didn't make movies anymore wouldn't that mean that Marvel wouldn't make movies anymore?... In a perfect world, Disney would not own Marvel.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
anything that existed on a perfect world would/could only corrupt it. perfection is the absence of anything, the presence of nothing. it doesn't exist because that's the only way it can. only a world within your own imagination, constructed entirely from your own ideals, could such a thing exist, and only for your own self.

other than that... in my perfect world, nothing would exist, especially not me.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
In a perfect world...

we could all fly. Surfing through the air on a guitar, with the power of rock.

IBlackKiteI

Mar 12, 2010
In a perfect world Maynard James Keenan would be legalled required to sing one song for every band ever.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
In a perfect world - her face would not exist.
In a perfect world - a broken heart is fixed.
In a perfect world - I?d see no therapist.
In a perfect world - this wouldn?t make me sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Control-Alt-Deleted.
Control-Alt-Deleted.
Control-Alt-Deleted.
Reset my memorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
Grell Sutcliff said:
all religions would not exist even atheism
That's impossible. Atheism is simply the lack of belief in a deity. Even if you don't think about it at all that is still atheism.

In a perfect world people would understand the definition of atheism. And agnosticism, too, while I'm at it.

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
In a perfect world, more people would shut up when they realized they were talking nonsense.
....and more people would realize they're talking nonsense.

(In a truly perfect world, I would be a near god-like avatar of chaos itself, transiently existing across the universe, defining order by defying it and incurring all the wrath of humans to such an extent that they would all shut the fuck up and stop fighting each other in order to attempt to fight me......Also, I would win by faking death and disguising myself as one of the humans and creating chaos whenever disputes appeared to escalate too far)

(also, I'd stop ranting to myself inside my head about these things....mostly because it was already happening, but that doesn't change the fact it makes 5-6% of my brain think that the other 94-95% of my brain to be utterly insane)

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
Grell Sutcliff said:
In a perfect world people will finally realize that atheism isn't a religion.

More so OT: In a perfect world we'd be colonizing other planets.

MysticToast

Jul 28, 2010
In a perfect world, Valve would release Episode 3 on time.

loljk

In a perfect world..... I actually don't have anything witty to say

let's rock

Jun 15, 2011
There would be no sterotypes. I'm bisexual, almost every guy I know thinks I'm automaticly interested in them specificly. Also, some people sterotype themselves. Several black people I know act like there are specific ways ther are supposed to act, because they are black. so yah, nobody would be sterotyped, by themselves or others.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
In a perfect world, Gamers wouldn't find an excuse to complain about pretty much everything.

Drtfgf5

May 24, 2011
In a perfect world.
In my opinion I find it impossible to go with everyones "perfect" world because
each persons wanting WILL conflict with each others.
But in mine
Onion rings upon hills of onion rings.
LOL

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
In a perfect world, we wouldn't have the phrase 'In a perfect world,' because it'd be a perfect world.

In a perfect world, no one would label themselves by neither morality, culture, religion, spirituality (that is indeed different than religion), political party, economic views, or race. We'd all just be people free to explore our own personal ideals without the needs to put a label on them.

ChaoticJ

Feb 28, 2011
In a perfect world things would get boring really, really fast.

... Hey, may get frustrating, but I quite frankly enjoy the occasional offsetting curve ball, retrospectively anyways. Keeps things spicy.

Grell Sutcliff

May 25, 2011
Aidinthel said:
Grell Sutcliff said:
That's impossible. Atheism is simply the lack of belief in a deity. Even if you don't think about it at all that is still atheism.

In a perfect world people would understand the definition of atheism. And agnosticism, too, while I'm at it.
yes but it's not impossible to have both not exist atheism gods don't exist other religions somethings out there. But with both of them not existing people would be like maybe there's something extrodinary powerful out there but I don't care wether there is or isn't, the difference is they accept that all the ideas are possible but either way finding the answer does not dictate there life.