In Regards to Wild West

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Well this'll be the third time I try and post this, does the server immolating itself imply something else broke behind the scenes or did something else happen?

Lil devils x_v1legacy

More Lego Goats Please!
May 17, 2011
vallorn said:
Well this'll be the third time I try and post this, does the server immolating itself imply something else broke behind the scenes or did something else happen?
Is someone rage breaking the Escapist because they are mad about the WW? D:

Mazinger-Z

Aug 3, 2011
TFW a forum site run by an alleged sexual harasser & formerly modded by a convicted pedo is in remission and the Escapist is at Stage 4 and somewhere between depression & acceptance.

Don't worry though, guys. I hear ResetEra is a utopia of proper thoughts.

American Tanker

Feb 25, 2015
Mazinger-Z said:
I hear ResetEra is a utopia of proper thoughts.
You couldn't pay me enough to have any involvement with that place. I wouldn't even want to witness it via unmanned probe from the other side of the universe.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Mazinger-Z said:
TFW a forum site run by an alleged sexual harasser & formerly modded by a convicted pedo is in remission and the Escapist is at Stage 4 and somewhere between depression & acceptance.

intosanctuary.com

Go there and enjoy actual free speech with us.

ScaredIndie

Guy who makes gamey things
Oct 21, 2014
Mazinger-Z said:

as though the usual suspects aren't already regulars over at REEEEset