In the UK boys of 10 and 11 jailed for...

Fluffee

Aug 9, 2009
I say we Half-Life 2 it and make a anti-breeding suppression feild. Good god the nerdy-ness is radiating off this comment!

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
they need to be raped for that by a big harry black man with a huge penis...

Johnmw

Mar 19, 2009
Fat Man Spoon said:
lwm3398 said:
A boy of 9 raped a girl of 6...
Another boy of 13 raped a 10 year old girl...
And this.
The fuck is happening?
My sentimentss exactly.
The species is finally dying out, this is merely the first act in the spiral of self destruction.
EDIT
matnatz said:
Oh great, now somebodies car alarm is going off after I heard a smash.
HA! There begins stage 2

Credge

Apr 12, 2008
Stuff like this has been going on since the dawn of time. If they had sinks, and rope, and cigarettes 4,000 years ago they would have done it back then. I'm sure 20,000 years ago they used clubs, torches, and vines to achieve the same goals.

Boys will be boys.

Mr. Tibbles

Jun 9, 2009
The world is not going down hill, but with the internet so readily available news passes around so much faster. The only reason we never heard of stuff like this happening is because of the internet. Without it none of us would have known this happened.
And just think are we better off knowing the problems of the world?

Jul 31, 2009
I think I'll just take heart in the fact that none of you will ever be judging in court or worse, making the law. We'd be thrown so far back in social evolution, even the middle ages would seem like paradise.

lizards said:
thank god we have the death penalty here in the US
I doubt that they ever sentenced a 10 year old to death though. Then again, they put them in jail for several years without proof of their so-called crimes. I can see how those are the standards the world should go by...

DarkWolf901

Mar 10, 2009
People are who they are because of combinations of genetics, memories, material experiences, and everything related to them. For example: peer pressure, people want their peers to accept them, as with animals - those who don't 'fit' will be removed from the 'herd' - so they do things they think their peers will like. Using myself to show this: when I read a blog, or comic, or thread on the internet, sometimes I'll write a comment - such as now-, but often I will look at that comment, and believing that it will upset my online 'peers' and that they will (remove me from the herd) ban me from the forum, I decide not to leave the comment.

Anyways; Who we are is shaped by our lives, sometimes this isn't the best person we could be. like the boys in the article. sometimes people grow lacking certain morals, or the ability to control natural impulses and instincts that need to be controlled.

...and some people have genetic combinations that just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

AutumnGold

Apr 2, 2009
MattW456 said:
committing greivous bodily harm on two other boys of the same age and forcing them to perform sexual acts on each other. Humanity never fails to reach new lows, in my opinion these boys should be killed, what is the world coming to?

EDIT: Sorry, forgot link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/8233822.stm

Also, they were 9 and 11...

believe me you get used to the shit. but none the less thats pretty fuckin brutal for that young

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
Neonbob said:
Killed?
No.
...yes, it's shocking, yadda yadda.
But killing them is just a knee-jerk reaction.
There are so many better methods of punishment.

The world is not getting worse every day.
We're just getting more of the picture with each event that unfolds.
'an eye for an eye' comes to mind... that would be MUCH better, after all: 'death is the least punishment you can do to a man'

DarkBlood626

Nov 9, 2008
lwm3398 said:
A boy of 9 raped a girl of 6...
Another boy of 13 raped a 10 year old girl...
And this.
The fuck is happening?

shit like ths has allways happend its just being coverd more pubicly on the news hence the uninformd notion that scosiaty is slowly falling apart