In your opinion, what's one of the shittest (if not the shittest) product ever?

Giftfromme

Nov 3, 2011
What is a product so shit, so unbelievably, catastrophically bad, that you cannot comprehend its existence? It's so bad that it's like an animated corpse that's waiting for someone (i.e. you) to shoot it in the head and put it down.

Two things come to mind:

The mac mouse. The single button wonder, with that crappy ball that is meant to be a scroll wheel. I do not and will never understand how anyone on Earth could use that mouse and be comfortable with it. To me, it's one of the worst designs in the world, I would rather use a dildo then that mouse.

A pedometer I bought. It can't be turned off without taking out the battery and there is no way to reset it. What the fuck is the point of it if these two basic functions can't be done easily? 100% fail. The cheapest item in the $1 store is better then that garbage pedometer I bought. it was hardly fit for the rubbish bin, as I'm sure the rubbish bin would be offended that it had to hold that pedometer. The Earth itself cries out each time one of those pieces of garbage is made.

Any items that you guys can think of?

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
inb4 Call of Duty.

Well, I've been using this awesome little headset that I've replaced twice now because the model that it is seems to be manufactured with a wiring problem that causes the actual headphones of the damn thing to short out after two-three weeks.

I agree with the mac mouse as well, it may be because I've used PCs all my life but I can never get used to using that thing.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Hmmm... I'll go with bad hotel showers. They are always too short for me and tend to have terrible water pressure.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
Lilani said:
DVD rewinder for the win~

This can't be...

Oh, it's a joke. Phew.

OT: Snuggie's have always seemed kinda pointless to me. But maybe that's the hilariously bad infomercial.

Actually scrap that, how could I deride a garment that is a blanket with sleeves!

legend of duty

Apr 30, 2011
Hotel TVs that have no inputs on the front, Who makes these things?

Also, Ink cartirdges they're too expensive,too specific,and run out too fast.

Ludwig Kurtsson

Dec 12, 2011
Did you actually use the mac mouse on a mac?

Every.single. cheap game in local stores for Wii. Puuuuuuuuuuuuuure crapalots.

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
Those motion soap dispensers. Not for the shittyess but the pointlessness. So what if you touch the top to get the soap you're about to wash your hands ffs.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Safaia said:
Those motion soap dispensers. Not for the shittyess but the pointlessness. So what if you touch the top to get the soap you're about to wash your hands ffs.
I've always seen those, as well as automated paper towel dispensers, to be more a way of standardizing how much soap/towel people take. So you cut down on soap/towel, because it automatically gives people how much they need, instead of them deciding how much they think they need.

We must bring Lord Inglip some fluidized tatseni!

I'm going to go with the Shakeweight. Shakeweight for Men is OK though.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Beats headphones. I don't care how good the sound quality is (although as far as I could tell they just make things a load louder and not actually any clearer) I can think of much better ways to spend as much as over £200 that don't make you look like a try-hard, wannabe, materialistic fuckhead.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
What is it you might ask? It's America's latest toy that's worth $19.99 at Target, Toys R Us, ect. Came across it when shopping for my cousins since Christmas is coming up. All you do with this is stack these plushie pillows. That's it.. I cannot feel amused in the least by this invention.
Those have been around for ages. They're standard/cliched baby toys. Only difference is that those are made out of pillows. I'd say it's ridiculous safety consciousness, but my brother actually broke a window with one of them when he was a toddler.

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Okay you guys needed t owatch the Gruen Transfer season 4.

They searched for the WORST PRODUCT OF ALL TIME

Now some of the things they found were rather sad.

stygN

Yay! Custom title!
Jul 9, 2010
Cheap Swiss army knife fakes and cheap leatherman fakes. They break waaay to easy. I have one with so poor quality that the screwdriver was bent when I used it.. What the hell?? It's usually the other way around, the screw head gets ruined..