Incredible StarCraft II Justin Bieber Parody Zerg-Rushes YouTube

jamradar

Sep 13, 2010
There was already a thread about this earlier today. But this video still stands as a good JB parody. But no parody will ever be as good as Heavy Bieber.

deth2munkies

Jan 28, 2009
I really don't care for Husky, his voice, his commentaries, or most anything he does, but I'll admit, this was pretty funny.

Also rocking the TL shirt.

ModusPwnens

Jun 6, 2010
BlindMessiah94 said:
Husky is the best SC2 commentator, because he actual jokes around and doesn't take shit too seriously, but also he knows his SC2 in and out. That and he doesn't think the plural of colossus is Colloxen like some SC2 commentators.
LOL so true. Everytime HD says "Coloxen" I want to facepalm. Though apparently for him it's 1 = colossus, 2 = colossi, 3+ = coloxen -_-".

Motiv_

Jun 2, 2009
Some of Husky's ryhmes sound kinda cringe worthy, and some of the rhymes are just plain cheap, but seeing it's his first time rapping, I'd say they did an amazing job.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
SupahGamuh said:
SnootyEnglishman said:
It's cool and all but Heavy Bieber featuring Scoutacris wins for me.
You mean this one?
OT: That was a great parody indeed.
Out of a terrible song, comes 2 hilarious parodies.
I love this song, funny to see the transition from Protoss-Zerg-Terran.

Extasii

May 22, 2009
Lovin' the fact that Dodger is in this ^_^
She is the best looking out of all the girls in the vid ^///^
(She's the white girl with short hair)
PressHeartToContinue for life <3

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
ModusPwnens said:
BlindMessiah94 said:
Husky is the best SC2 commentator, because he actual jokes around and doesn't take shit too seriously, but also he knows his SC2 in and out. That and he doesn't think the plural of colossus is Colloxen like some SC2 commentators.
LOL so true. Everytime HD says "Coloxen" I want to facepalm. Though apparently for him it's 1 = colossus, 2 = colossi, 3+ = coloxen -_-".
That still is facepalm worthy because he's created his own multiple plural system for no apparent reason. In a recent cast he said Colossi, then changed it to Coloxen and apologized for using the wrong plural. I wanted to RAGE. He corrected himself into being incorrect....

GoGo_Boy

May 12, 2010
If now his commentary was more than just utter shit only complete newbies enjoy because they actually don't grasp how wrong he is.

But yeah the video is nice ;P

Orthon

Mar 28, 2009
I didn't think it was that funny. I mean, it's a better song than Baby, but as a parody it's not hilarious. I think it's the lyrics, I don't think they're that funny, while what's going on onscreen can be pretty funny.

In regards to the whole "Who's the best SC2 commentator?" debate: I'd rather listen to Day9 or Tasteless while watching a tournament, but if I just feel like I want to chill and watch some random SC2-casts, I'd rather watch Husky.

Gigathrash

Apr 28, 2010
Speaking as a person that doesn't own StarCraft II, and doesn't enjoy playing RTS anyway, I am proud to be a Huskateer. His casts are really entertaining, and I don't care about the very technical fiddle faddle and what not associated with Day 9 and Tasteless. I'm sure that to the right audience there casts are perfect in there deep analysis of gameplay.

I prefering listening to Husky get excited over baneling drops by fruit dealer, or seeing a new build for a first time. It's the notes of genuine glee in his voice. He's like a very excitable puppy, always ready with a new video for you when you get home from a long day at work.