Smertnik

Apr 5, 2010
http://www.indieroyale.com
The 2nd Difficult Bundle consists of the following stuff:
<spoiler=NightSky><youtube=WuSBZsIf1dk>
<spoiler=Scoregasm><youtube=uW1xt1Id4Sw>
<youtube=5Pk3QDC84Go>
<youtube=0hZDldRHu9E>
This time every game can be activated on Steam from the start.
Haven't played either of the games but they all seem pretty fun. NightSky kinda reminds me of World of Goo.

The site seems to be struggling quite a lot now, though. I've been trying to purchase the bundle for good ten minutes.

Smertnik

Apr 5, 2010
Tharwen said:
Where is it?

What is it?

How much is it?
Same as the last time - there's a minimum price which increases the more people buy the bundle. If someone pays more than the minimum, the price decreases. Right now it's about ?2.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Smertnik said:
Tharwen said:
Where is it?

What is it?

How much is it?
Same as the last time - there's a minimum price which increases the more people buy the bundle. If someone pays more than the minimum, the price decreases.
What happened last time? What is this thing?

I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAND

Smertnik

Apr 5, 2010
Tharwen said:

I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAND
Right, so IndieRoyale is like the Humble Indie Bundle but without the whole charity thing and with a different pricing system. But it's still cheap and it's still indies.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Smertnik said:
Tharwen said:

I DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAND
Right, so IndieRoyale is like the Humble Indie Bundle but without the whole charity thing and with a different pricing system. But it's still cheap and it's still indies.
OK. That's easy to understand. The web link helps too.

I'd buy it, but I'd never get through all the games if I did and my list of unfinished games on Steam isn't getting any smaller...

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
The only game that I'm interested in out of that bundle (Time Gentleman, Please) I already own. So I think I'll be giving this one a miss.

LookingGlass

Jul 6, 2011
I don't know anything about any of the games, so I'll have to do some research first.

Also, despite having signed up to their newsletter after their first bundle, it seems that they decided not to tell me about this. Weird.

drakythe

Feb 10, 2011
LookingGlass said:
I don't know anything about any of the games, so I'll have to do some research first.

Also, despite having signed up to their newsletter after their first bundle, it seems that they decided not to tell me about this. Weird.
You know what, they didn't tell me either. I wonder if something is up with their email system...

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
I got my e-mail. Not sure why others didn't. Anyway... I'm not sure how good any of these games are, but I can afford to take a risk at under a dollar per game.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
I'd heard of fate of the world and had the ben there games. I don't know...at the time I bought it it was basically asking me for 2 bucks for 3 games.

I don't really turn that down. May never play them, but then...maybe I will?