Injustice Dev: "Fan Favorite" DLC Character Coming

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Hmmm, fan favorite huh?

Nah, probably just that chick with big boobs...sigh.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
COOME OOON KIIING SHAAARK

I've been tweeting at Ed Boon like nonstop for King Shark. Could it be he's finally snapped? No. Of course not.

Okay, second pipe dream: I hope that "BIG" in his tweet is some kind of hint, because I'd love if that fight between Giganta and Atom Smasher was a playable stage. That won't be it either, though. It's just gonna be fuckin' Power Girl or something because everyone loves Power Girl yeah well Ed what about what I want, huh??

WHAT ABOUT WHAT I WANT

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
If it's John Constantine, The Question or Swamp Thing I might actually get this game. As it is, it kinda looks like a generic fighter.

Mr. Q

Apr 30, 2013
Negatempest said:
I totally call it now. :p

Would totally fit in the Injustice roster.
I have that issue and it is funny as hell seeing the unofficial meta crossover of Deadpool and Deathstroke. Thank you, Joe Kelly.

There is the unofficial fan poll Ed Boon had on Twitter awhile back. The two with the highest votes, despite not revealing which one edged out as the winner so far, is Zatanna and Red Hood.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/339391320625934337

My money is on Zatanna. I loved her short lived series prior to the New 52 reboot and I'm a sucker for fishnet stockings. ^^;

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
I want it to be Zatanna BUT I may think it will be Red Hood as following Martian Manhunter, there will be a villain slot open.

Problem is Red Hood is a boring choice. That's not a knock against the character himself but in a fighting game I want variety and I can see Red Hood being like Deathstroke and/or Nightwing. At least a heavy magic user like Zatanna would be interesting from a visual and gameplay standpoint.