Injustuce: Gods Among Us

southparkdudez

Feb 7, 2010
Should I get this game? I really like fighters but I never play them to Evo status and pop them in once and awhile. If I should get it what character should I start out with including DLC.

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
My advice now is wait until the game of the year edition and then you will get all the huge amount of DLC because quite frankly they are milking it for all its worth atm.

As for the game its fun its quite slow paced more like SF4 than an Arc game or MVC. I prefer it to MK9 but it still has issues that bug the hell out of me mainly the character models (ugh the character models) and general art choice and numerous petty things.

I got the game and to be honest I rarely play it not because its bad but because other fighting games give me more pleasure than Injustice does, however it does have its charm and is quite easy to pick up and play.

As for what character to start out with it dosent matter really I play Killer Frost but Superman is a very easy and powerful character almost ridiculously so with strong keepaway and powerful safe close strings as well as an awesome trait and super.

One other annoyance with the game is keepaway tactics are very powerful due to missiles not cancelling each other out and the huge screen length. This can be especially annoying online as lag can make even dodging spam keepaway attacks difficult with some characters offline its less of an issue as their are ways around it but it can still be tedious to fight.

If you really really like DC characters get this game same goes if you loved MK9 otherwise I would wait until a price drop or preferably game of the year edition. With the exception of Arcana Hearts 3, SFXTekken and MK9 I would rather play any other 2D fighter this gen (that I have tried and I have tried a lot) but apart from SFXTekken and Arcana Hearts 3 I havent been disappointed by any 2D fighter this gen so take that as you will.

Oh it does have a fun story mode probably my third favourite after P4A and MK9.