Insane Super Mario World Music Video Proves Androids Are Among Us

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
i dropped a tear with this vid... amazing... simply amazing, it was masterfully interpretted, i loved it!!

GrandmaFunk

Oct 19, 2009
ya i don't really get how it's "playing the music" or how any of the onscreen actions/sounds relate to the music

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
GrandmaFunk said:
ya i don't really get how it's "playing the music" or how any of the onscreen actions/sounds relate to the music
Really? When "racecar" comes up in the lyrics, there's a car on screen. The sounds in the game go in time with the song. Words in the lyrics are spelled out in coins. It's pretty blatant, I'm confused as to how you can't see it.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
Steeveeo said:
It's from Japan, it was probably made in a spare weekend.
I know, where the hell do these asians find so much free time, I've barley got time to sit down and enjoy a book let alone choreograph something like this.

GrandmaFunk said:
And there in lies the problem with videos like these. If on their own they really did sound like the song they are mimicking they wouldn't need to run the original in the background. Its like when you sit around banging out the beat to a song you know on your knee, in your head it sounds just like it, but unless you run the actual song for anyone else listening they won't know what you're doing.

Even so its only at a few points in the video that you really notice w/e is going on in the video matches up with the beat and tune of the original song. Still that doesn't mean I don't enjoy things like this so I can marvel at the planning it takes to pull it off.

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
...I...I just..don't know what..seriously, how in...and...wow...I, *whew*...wow, I can't even...I mean...and how...and...wow...

Okay, now do Bohemian Rhapsody! :D

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
That was.....amazing. Wha...how...wow.......

I think most of us don't have much to say, the video speaks for itself.