Inside Feed Dump

LesStewart

Jul 4, 2009
I just finished watching the totality of the Loading Time videos and I just wanted to thank you guys for all the great work you do. I've been a fan for a couple years now, so this has been a really enjoyable BTS series. Cheers

BlindChance

Librarian
Sep 8, 2009
Eikoandmog said:
I was going to keep going with the Hat Report but then realised that I didn't have the previous numbers to make the previous 10 episodes chart.
I'll get them to you if it starts up the Report again.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Am I the only one who thinks that Ash was more funny in Loading Time than she was in actual Feed Dump? (and I can be the only one because I have claymore available)

Anyway keep putting other LRR crew in Feed Dump, even if they aren't funny
As we all know perfection comes with practice :)

Eikoandmog

Summoner and Pal
May 7, 2008
BlindChance said:
Eikoandmog said:
I was going to keep going with the Hat Report but then realised that I didn't have the previous numbers to make the previous 10 episodes chart.
I'll get them to you if it starts up the Report again.
I think at this point I'll have to ask the other person. I'll ask them on the LRR forum and see if we can't get a google document going for that. We've gone past your reign of the hat market by now, I'm sure.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I think Loading Time is one of the best things about LRR and this is one of the best examples // Getting to see the inner working means we get to see the crew when they are just being themselves and it shows us that they are just as funny off screen as they are on // Graded Feed Dump is pretty "character" free as it is // And there is they write up by Kathleen, who gives us even more incite into the weirdness that is LRR video

Plus this always nice to see more of Ash as I've had a huge crush on her for the longest time

-M