Inspiring/Memorable/Badass quotes.

Dreamfiller

May 25, 2011
Put your inspiring, memorable, interesting quotes here, because I want to see what you guys can come up with!

I'll start with mine.

"Believe those who seek the truth. Doubt those who say they've already found it."

The Night Angel

Dec 30, 2011
If I have seen further it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants - Isaac Newton (not sure if that's the exact wording, but you get the idea)

I can accept failure, everybody fails at something, what I can't accept is not trying - Michael Jordan

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let see-

"Listen Simon, Don't believe in yourself. Believe in the Kamina who believes in you!"

"This is Simon's soul... Team Dai-Gurren's soul... Humanity's soul.. and actually, it's my soul!!"

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."

"A man's dream... Will never die!!!!"

Also I not sure if this count-

Verzin

Jan 23, 2012
Jon Lajoie has had some amazing inspirational quotes. Here are some samples.

"It's not what your country can do for you but what your country can steal from other countries"

"Jon, be strong. Strength will help you break things."

"There is nothing to fear but fear of tigers"

"When life gives you lemons.... throw them at people who own expensive cars"

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
"Didn't anyone ever tell you? There's one thing you never put in a trap, if you're smart. If you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap...

Me."

-11th Doctor

Bloodtrozorx

Jan 23, 2012
"Some goddamn fool once said that flanks have got to be secure. Since then sonofabitches all over the globe have been guarding their flanks. I don't agree with that. My flanks are something for the enemy to worry about, not me. Before he finds out where my flanks are, I'll be cutting the bastard's throat." - George S. Patton

"With stout hearts, and with enthusiasm for the contest, let us go forward to victory." - Bernard Montgomery

"I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is to arrange the meeting." - "Stormin" Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.

Andrew Drake

Mar 30, 2011
"Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck, just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine."
-HK-47

"Part of the love of my function comes when the ?furnishings? pull out tibanna-powered rifles and point them at the owners' heads."
-HK-47

"Expletive: Damn it, master, I am an assassination droid... not a dictionary!"
-HK-47

"Answer: There are a lot of politicians on Coruscant, Master. I could spend decades slaughtering them and still not make a dent."
-Yet more HK-47

"If you happen to change your mind, however, I feel I must tell you I will gladly kill anyone you ask. Please. I beg you."
-HK-47

"There are legal requirements for illegal models?"
"Answer: More than there are for legal models, apparently. That is meatbag logic for you.
-Revan and HK-47

"Query: Would you rather be caught with contraband that is very illegal or just a little illegal?"
"What's the difference?"
"Answer: About 20 years, master."
-HK-47 and Revan

Sorry but I have a whole book full of quotes from HK-47

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
I am Garrus Vaklian and this is my favorite spot on the Citdel!

Garrues from mass effect 3, such an awesome line.

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
"I don't care wether it's God's own anti-son-of-a-*****-machine, or a giant hoolahoop, we're not gonna let them have it. What we will let them have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in. Am I right marines?" "Sir! Yes, sir!" "Damn right I am."

-sgt Johnson, the most epic guy ever, at the beginning of the first halo.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
"Science adjusts its views based on what's observed
Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved"
-Tim Minchin

Not necessarily the most badass line out there, but it's crushingly true.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
"As soon as men decide that all means are necessary to fight an evil then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."
-Christopher Dawson

EDIT: Oh and another one
"I do not feel inclined to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect intended us to forgo their use."
-Galileo

ClaireBear13

Mar 23, 2012
"Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing."
Thomas Jefferson

One of my favorite quotes because I find that I waste a lot of my time doing absolutely nothing.

DeAvatar

Mar 27, 2009
what? no "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum. " from They Live?(Nada)
"I aim to misbehave." Captain Reynolds

Dufaunce

Aug 11, 2009
"Women are a lot like quarks: they move around quickly, they're impossible to understand through direct observation, and yet they affect everything they come into contact with." - Hisao Nakai (paraphrased)

"Friends are only friends when it suits them." - Arnold Rimmer

"Love is what separates us from animals" "No, Lister, what separates us from animals is that we don't use our tongues to clean our own genitals." - Arnold Rimmer

"A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections. A mere heart of stone." - Charles Darwin

OldKingClancy

Jun 2, 2011
"God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven. I can't live with that."

A badass quote from one of my favourite films, Dead Man's Shoes.

Also, from Game of Thrones. "There are no men like me. Only me."