Interloper

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
Damn, that's some time skip. I can still remember the days Mini-Moll was shooting bargain bin shovelware with guns. They grow up into black-hoodie misanthropists so quickly.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Oh.

Oh.

OH.

This is going to be a wrench and a half. There's so much potential here...

-Ezio-

Eats Nuts, Kicks Butts.
Nov 17, 2009
is that zippy she's holding?

Edit: nope. it's just sackboy.

The Harkinator

Did something happen?
Jun 2, 2010
So what's the betting he looks like David Bowie and Erin embarks on a Labyrinth-like journey?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Oh, come on. This is Erin. Why is nothing on fire?

The Harkinator said:
So what's the betting he looks like David Bowie and Erin embarks on a Labyrinth-like journey?
You remind me of the sprite....

Tatsuki

Nov 9, 2014
Something Amyss said:
Oh, come on. This is Erin. Why is nothing on fire?

The Harkinator said:
You remind me of the sprite....
... What sprite?

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
I was gonna make a joke about how since a couple of people complained in the thread about the last strip that this comic only makes fun of men, this strip is giving a specific audience something they want (making fun of a woman) and is therefore pandering; but I deleted all my attempts because I couldn't think of a way to phrase it that was over the top enough that it wouldn't seem like I'm actually condemning them for pandering.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
The alternate title for this comic was "Trouble In Paradise." :3

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Is Erin still seeing Video Game characters?

Wii Fit Trainer: YOU CAN'T LET BOYS IN THE HOUSE, THEY'LL GET MAN STANK ON EVERYTHING!

Cooking Mama: No, no, I'm sure things will be fine...

Samus: Kill him Erin, do it and all your troubles will go away.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
PunkRex said:
Unless, of course, she's seeing Other M Samus, in which case it'd be more like...

Samus: OH THANK GOD! I was worried I wouldn't be able to stop crying and whining! Now there'll be a man around to take care of me and my problems!

:p

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
The Harkinator said:
None. Moll's been dating Erin's bald coworker Eliot for some time now.
PunkRex said:

Wii Fit Trainer: YOU CAN'T LET BOYS IN THE HOUSE, THEY'LL GET MAN STANK ON EVERYTHING!

Now I wonder what Lara Croft would say. Both versions, Classic and Reboot.

Mahorfeus

Feb 21, 2011
Huh. I was under the impression that the core "plot" of Critical Miss was completely ditched and repurposed for Erin Dies Alone.

I actually miss these kinds of strips, though I have the feeling that this is more of a one-off thing for now.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Mahorfeus said:
Huh. I was under the impression that the core "plot" of Critical Miss was completely ditched and repurposed for Erin Dies Alone.

I actually miss these kinds of strips, though I have the feeling that this is more of a one-off thing for now.
I miss that aspect of Critical Miss. The short story arcs were always my favorite.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Darth_Payn said:
PunkRex said:

Now I wonder what Lara Croft would say. Both versions, Classic and Reboot.
Classic: No worries love, just drop a heavy piece of irreplaceable architecture on him, then you can take his stuff.

Reboot: Yeah, just focus, you can do it... now can someone get me some ice, I'm so sore.

Ryallen

Will never say anything smart
Feb 25, 2014
Caramel Frappe said:
Are we talking about the guy Erin threw an Xbox at? Whether it's him or not, this should be very interesting.
Also poor Erin haha oh boy.
Well, I mean, they are coworkers at the same review site, so I imagine that he got over it pretty quickly.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Mahorfeus said:

Yeah...

I miss the delusions the most though. If they could be present here but just in a more insane random way?

Iunno. Probably gonna keep that to the other strip now.