Internet Memes

Daniel Forman

May 1, 2011
Im kinda bored so i want to know how many different kinds of memes i can gather up with a single thread, therefor; meme away or something >__>

mizushinzui

Apr 12, 2010
TheJesus89 said:
mizushinzui said:
To those about to meme, I salute you

And we trip out of the starting line.

Go to /b/, where that kind of stuff if welcome.

Don't dump your shit into our site.
you're being very rude to someone you don't know.

The guy asked for meme's and I obliged...jerk

EDIT: and what the hell does for those about to meme we salute you have to do with /b/ ?

It was a Roman gladiator thing (well people thought that it was anyway) and then it was an AC/DC thing.

and if it's the meme in question you can just go right to hell! It's a meme. You type meme into google images and I guarantee that's one of the first things you'll see.

TheJesus89

Aug 4, 2011
mizushinzui said:
you're being very rude to someone you don't know.

The guy asked for meme's and I obliged...jerk
You picked a bad meme (slightly redundant, I know)

At least pick one that everyone and their mom doesn't know.

mizushinzui

Apr 12, 2010
You picked a bad meme (slightly redundant, I know)

At least pick one that everyone and their mom doesn't know.
He wanted to collect as many meme's as possible!!! What would leaving out the common ones accomplish at this point!

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Well. This thread devolved into hate rather quickly.

EDIT: Technically this could be considered an image dump thread, right? Aren't those frowned upon here?

kitsunefather

Verbose and Meandering
Nov 29, 2010
Wow. This became a rage thread fast.

I'd post a meme, but really I think the biggest meme on the internet is the kind of pointless rage-fight and insulting that's gone on here.

Also, Jesus... kudos on picking the most common meme to show, but seriously... if you hate memes why did you click on a meme thread? If it was in the hope of meme-rage, why did you post, instead of just closing the window?

Daniel Forman

May 1, 2011
Wow... i was just waiting for my girlfriend to reply to my message and this turned into a big fight? Seriously, i just thought you would just post random memes and laugh >.>

mizushinzui

Apr 12, 2010
Daniel Forman said:
Wow... i was just waiting for my girlfriend to reply to my message and this turned into a big fight? Seriously, i just thought you would just post random memes and laugh >.>
I tried to....my meme has brought nothing but pain!

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
I post in here like a boss. I think Escapist is a pretty cool guy, eh, makes threads and lieks mudkipz and doesn't afraid of anything.

@Everyone else: You know, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Umadbro? *Trollface* *Coolface*. lol internet, do not want.

Yo dawg, I heard you liek memes so I put a ton of memes inside a meme thread so you could read memes in a meme thread. Can I haz a cheezburger now? But who was phone? In Soviet Russia, Chuck Norris still Falcon Punches you in the face over 9000 times until your balls are inert.

Phew, that's all I can do for now. Anyways, let this thread die off slowly.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Daniel Forman said:
This doesn't happen everytime; every so often, a couple of newbies get in a fight and then it descends into this.

And on that note:

Falcon.....PAWNCH!

Daniel Forman

May 1, 2011
Ice Azure said:
I post in here like a boss. I think Escapist is a pretty cool guy, eh, makes threads and lieks mudkipz and doesn't afraid of anything.

@Everyone else: You know, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Umadbro? *Trollface* *Coolface*. lol internet, do not want.

Yo dawg, I heard you liek memes so I put a ton of memes inside a meme thread so you could read memes in a meme thread. Can I haz a cheezburger now? But who was phone? In Soviet Russia, Chuck Norris still Falcon Punches you in the face over 9000 times until your balls are inert.

Phew, that's all I can do for now. Anyways, let this thread die off slowly.
So... Freaking win xD

Eomega123

Jan 4, 2011
mortalkiller said:

PONIES!!!
Haven't ponies made the jump from meme to subculture? Just like Portal's got cake, lemons, space core, and anything GLaDOS says, ponies have spawned several memes under the umbrela of the 'Friendship is Magic' name. '20% cooler' is seperate from 'I watch it for the plot', just like 'spycrab' is different from 'gentlemen'.

Speaking of which, I submit to this forum everything on this page [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Memes/MyLittlePonyFriendshipIsMagic].