Interracial Couples

juli888

Jul 29, 2010
I consider that people of any race can love each other. Colour of a skin, a nationality, race has no for love of value.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Don't see many of them in my school, though that is partially because about half of the black kid in my school are "gangstas" and most people of other races are not. I see some, but not as many as you would think for a school that is pretty diverse.

Lineoutt

Sock Hat
Jun 26, 2009
No! Its bad and wrong and sick!

Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to finish eating my daily orphaned baby.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
My town is probably around 99.4 percent white people. Interracial couples are rare here so it does strike me as odd when I see one out in the world outside of my town. I have absolutely no problem with it, if I did it would severely decrease the amount of potential girl friend candidates.

vance32

Aug 5, 2009
Well i doint have a problem with it i got a problem dating ghetto people though.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Yea, where I live, there aren't many interracial couples that you see usually. At the same time, though- there never seems to be a lot of visible intermingling between races, outside of a college campus.

Come to think of it, the only time I do see interracial couples are on college campuses, and the towns around them, or the towns around the campus. But Downtown, or in the more densely populated areas, always seem to be couples of the same race.

Personally, Interracial relationships are always a good thing. Not just because it's like any relationship, with a mutual attraction- but also because everyone has to admit that biracial children of those relationships are REALLY attractive- which goes for both genders.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
I don't see a problem with it. I just see it the same as sexual orientation. Some people like things other people might not.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
I don't mind it at all; we English are tolerant of such trivial matters.
child of lileth said:
I don't see a problem with it. I just see it the same as sexual orientation. Some people like things other people might not.
It's not even that; it's just the person, you know? I mean, for example, I'm generally surrounded by white girls and therefore have less girls of other ethnicities to choose from, but hell, if I fall in love with a black or asian or whatever girl who wants to rock my socks then game on, as far as I'm concerned. Sure, there are sexual preferences for race as well, but you find a couple that's truly in love, and they'd be in love no matter the colour. As for me? I have a sexual preference for every race. I totally have a fetish for beauty. Strange, I know; doesn't seem like one of those things that you can have a fetish for, right, cause nobody's deliberately into ugly people, are they? Still, I see beauty, and it doesn't matter what it's in, it's what I go for.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
I haven't married yet, but so far only 1/3 of my girlfriends were white (my race).

HuntrRose

Apr 28, 2009
No problem with it. Hell, I've been in one. Didn't really work out though, cultural differences and language problems. Oh well, shit happens

Nalgas D. Lemur

Nov 20, 2009
Living in a major city and spending a good deal of the time I'm not here visiting people in other major cities, it's been so common around me since I was a kid that I've never really even been consciously aware of it. They're everywhere, and I don't notice or care any more or less than if people are the same race or different.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
I don't really see an issue with it, if people want to be together it's cool with me.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
They're rare as well. They seemed happy together so I didn't pay too much attention to it....

Vodka Dude said:
nin_ninja said:
Wow, race matters to you... that is kinda sad.

I hope one day you stop seeing color, and start seeing people.

But as you sound now, you only see stereotypes.

Sorry for you, hope it all works out better for you in the future.
....what? Where did you get that from?

Interracial Relationships are rare where he's from.... so he found it odd.
It's not like he's proclaiming them to be burned at the stake.

Don't be so judgemental.

Kwaren

Jul 10, 2009
I live in a very white town. It is rare to see anyone who is not. I still don't notice these things. People are people.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Not so much for me. I grew up in the suburban area outside of Pittsburgh. In my school district, its mostly white. However, in the two school districts surrounding mine, its a good mix. And the school lines are kinda blurred and mixed in each other. For example, where my grandmother lives, its my school district. but if you go about two streets over, its the neighboring school district.

No, my school is not racist. No I dont know why it doesnt have more ethnic variety. No, I'M not racist and Ive never known someone who grew up so just becuase they went to my school. At the moment, I'm in a relationship that I hope lasts to marriage with Black girl (I'm white). So i think its cause of how the school lines draw, plus in the major cities around me, and its a good mix of races and a good amount of interracial couplings.