Intimacy

shoreleave

Sep 3, 2011
I'm not going to say what she did turned me on, but I can't say that it turned me off either.

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
I've had several pet rats in real life, and while only one of them lived over two years, I still did this kind of stuff with them constantly. You really grow close to the little critters. Rats are the best pets ever. :3

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
AetherWolf said:
I've had several pet rats in real life, and while only one of them lived over two years, I still did this kind of stuff with them constantly. You really grow close to the little critters. Rats are the best pets ever. :3
No they're not! Kitties are the BEST PETS EVAAAH!

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Rats terrify me and disgust me... because I've only encountered the wild ones. They are bastards.

Clever buggers,though. The domesticated ones... freak me out,too. But I can handle them.
It's their owners I find to be a bit on the weird side...

Erin will be single forever if she comes anywhere near me...

Also, was beginning to wonder when I'd see the unnecessary Welsh slipped in again.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
The first panel.... Ditto face... the horror!

Actually I'd like to see a comic that just shows the major characters and gives a brief blurb on their backstory and relationship to each other. Maybe just have it as a link in the other comics as a way of quickly informing readers.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I'm starting to think Erin is a little weird.

:p

Speaking of mentioning names, I don't think I've ever learned what the red haired girl's name is, what her relationship with Erin is or if that little girl that's with them is her little sister or daughter. Unless there was a strip explaining who they were.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Freaky Lou said:
inb4'ing people saying they'll be Erin's boyfriend.
Damn.

Still, people have their quirks, and I can't say that chewing up your pet's food and letting them eat it out your mouth is one of the worst out there.

Some people juggle geese.

Hawkeye16

Nov 15, 2009
Jedoro said:
Freaky Lou said:
Damn.

Still, people have their quirks, and I can't say that chewing up your pet's food and letting them eat it out your mouth is one of the worst out there.

Oh my god. You win. That was just...You win. You win the INTERNET.

bz316

Feb 10, 2010
Poor little guy. I think it's sweet that Erin is so dedicated to her little buddy. I'd be her bf :)

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Hawkeye16 said:
Jedoro said:
Freaky Lou said:
Damn.

Oh my god. You win. That was just...You win. You win the INTERNET.
I'd like to thank the late Hoban Washburn.