Introversion Comes to the Humble Bundle

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
defcon is glorious. i just couldn't get into it really-- i've never had a group of office friends that wanted to play at real time at work.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Logie--bear said:
Oh man. I've nearly bought a retail copy of Defcon so many times before. Glad I waited :) Amazingly moving game. Why wouldn't you pay above the average? Chances are there'll be 3 more games added during the next week.
If they add more games do I have to buy the bundle again to get them? Or do they get added retroactively?

Logie--bear

TARDIS Stalker
Feb 2, 2008
Bobic said:
Logie--bear said:
Oh man. I've nearly bought a retail copy of Defcon so many times before. Glad I waited :) Amazingly moving game. Why wouldn't you pay above the average? Chances are there'll be 3 more games added during the next week.
If they add more games do I have to buy the bundle again to get them? Or do they get added retroactively?
If you paid above the average (3.70 at time of writing), the get added automatically to your personalized Humble Bundle URL. What's even better is if you used the Humble Bundle steam key, they get added automatically to your library for you to download. I advise subscribing to the updates to find out when you've gotten something new :)

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
If anyone wants a free Aquaria/Crayon Physics Deluxe key feel free to grab it.
This is the steam key so first to register it gets it. I've already gotten these games from other indie bundles.
8QH8N-KV0LI-3IA0K

LegoDudeGuy

Young punks, get off my lawn.
Jun 9, 2010
Rednog said:
If anyone wants a free Aquaria/Crayon Physics Deluxe key feel free to grab it.
This is the steam key so first to register it gets it. I've already gotten these games from other indie bundles.
8QH8N-KV0LI-3IA0K
Hey, thanks man! Never tried ether, so should be a good time to try it!

Send me a PM on Steam later!

LegoDudeGuy

Young punks, get off my lawn.
Jun 9, 2010
Me personally, I got into Humble Bundles with Humble Indie Bundle 3 (I went GAMES FOR 5 DOLLERS AND it goes to charity? SIGN ME UP!), then went on to buy the Frozen Synapse Bundle (and a copy for my friend!) and now this one!

Damn, I already own DEFCON, Crayon Physics Deluxe and Darwina (got them last Xmas during a steam sale in a 10 doller bundle), but never tried UpLink or Multiwina, looks like fun.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
See, I love Introversion, and own all their games. But sadly this bundle has just reminded me that Subversion has been put on hold. I shall go cry in a corner now.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Already have all the games I would want in this bundle (was never a fan of Darwinia so its not worth buying the bundle for just that and its multiplayer-only sequel). I would however strongly recommend Defcon to anyone that hasn't played it. One of the most depressing games I've ever played (and an example of games as art to boot).

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Loved that commercial, but I'll pass this one. I'm tired of these bundles. They're super awesome, but twice in one month?