iPhone Planned as Portal to WoW's Auction House

Quoth

Aug 28, 2008
It'll certainly give something of an advantage to people with that extra technology, given the lure of Warcraft I'm sure both Apple and Blizz would benefit strongly from this app. I'll bet "as soon as it's done" is quicker than the time it takes them to release the next patch of major content.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
The way I read this, it sounded as if it would be ANY Armory, not just the iPhone app. So I could, say, check my auctions from work.

BillBarilko

May 6, 2008
I'm so glad I stopped playing WoW when I did - the Auction House was the game's main draw for me. Instead of getting very little done this app would ensure I'd get absolutely nothing done.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
John Funk said:
The way I read this, it sounded as if it would be ANY Armory, not just the iPhone app. So I could, say, check my auctions from work.
If a person feels the need to do that, then they need to go outside.

God, what's next? Microchips implanted in our necks and special glasses so that we can play the game with eyeball movements?

Played the game for 4½ years and I'm not even REMOTELY that addicted...

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
koga88 said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
This reminds me a lot of the /pizza command in EQ2 where it pulled up Domino's website.

But yeah, like we need WoW to destroy more lives...or Apple for that matter.
Your serious? There was actually a command in an mmorpg that pulled up Domino's so you could get pizza without even leaving the game? Wow... if that's true then wow.. haha.
You can alt tab and do that in WoW right now.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Nemu said:
God, what's next? Microchips implanted in our necks and special glasses so that we can play the game with eyeball movements?
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Bring on the cybernetics!

Philip Le

Nov 16, 2010
Ezy-bid.com | EZY-BID Auctions Online cheapest buy latest apple iPhone sony laptop mobile phone camera [http://www.ezy-bid.com]
Don't miss your chance to grab a new iPhone4 for $85.00 at www.ezy-bid.com Auctions for rock bottom discount up to 97%