Irrational hatreds and fears...

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
I also hate heights and this:
IamQ said:
I have a irrational fear of being alone in a room with windows. The strangest thing though, is that this fear only exists in my own house.
except the house bit,IT ONLY CAME AFTER READING SOME POSTS ON THE SCARY THREAD!
dam you scary thread!

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010
I have an irrational fear of sharks; I can't even swim in a lake without thinking about them.

I have a hatred of religion, the extent of which is irrational.

I also have an irrational hatred of extremely bad grammars.

... yes that was deliberate.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Spiders, for no apparent reason. Probably the way they move. They've never bitten me or chased me or killed me family, but I hate them so much I won't go into a room with one and have woken up many nights in a blind panic in case one of them was in the room with me.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Cheery Lunatic said:
Fear of falling. Not heights.
Falling.

I get nervous just thinking about it, ugh.
It's not so much the falling that scares me. I actually find it quite exhilerating.

The landing, though...

Skullman 125

Jan 25, 2010
I don't know why but I want to punch Bobby Flay in the face. I can't really put it on the tip of my tounge but something about him makes me want to smack his face......HARD

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
Zeeky_Santos said:
Must. Resist... URGE. to call out the name. The name of a person whose irrational hate of anything and everything. Brought, me, me! to my knees, a sword of injustice hewed my shins and rendered fighting it pointless. His hatred of everything that ever was without reason or compromise sent many a man insane. He knows who he is.
Perhaps rhymes with 'Lax the Sleeper'?

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Trypanophobia, otherwise known as fear of hypodermic needles, but only if I'm on the receiving end. Just seeing a syringe I know is meant for me is enough to make my blood pressure plummet like a meteorite, even though I know it can't really hurt me.

Arachon

Jun 23, 2008
It seems as if a lot of politicians and legislators have an irrational fear of technology...