Is it that hard to find a virgin?

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
Faladorian said:
Deshara said:
I hate to say this kind of stuff, but I really, really doubt you've ever gotten laid, or, as long as this attitude of looking down on others continues, ever will.

But, good thing you apparently don't want to. Cleans the gene-pool of some of the obnoxiousness.
I'm sure you don't hate to say it. You probably got a nice little rush from being condescending.

I never understood the point of saying "you've never gotten laid." Why, if I'm voicing a clear opposition to it, would I do it anyway? And why do you assume I wouldn't hate it if I did?

The superficial pleasure that people get from sex is of no interest to me. It just turns them into mindless hedonists. The unfortunate tragedy of the human race is that it's people like that, those who pretend not to be slaves to instinct, but the moment they see a carrot on a stick they simply forgot they were supposed to exhibit some sort of, I don't know, self control, are the ones who procreate the most.

At this point, the population is so high I can only assume that the majority of the population are just the slimy aftermath of stupid, careless people who don't know how to(or even worse, refuse to) use birth control. And that said, a person is only as good as their nature and nurture, both of which I assume to be shit if their parents are too.

That, my friend, is what needs to be cleaned out of the gene pool. If you think I'm the problem, I hope your descendants enjoy a future filled with moronic apes.
Let me be the first to say, Shut The Fuck Up. I'd much rather be surrounded by idiots than pretentious, overbearing fools like you with your skewed moral high ground of, "If you enjoy sex (an experience that literally releases endorphins and leads to the feeling of enjoyment) you're nothing but mindless scum". You stand as a testament to what's wrong with the world NOW. You're inflated ego and need to look down upon others because they do not strictly adhere to your personal moral code is down right despicable and the closest thing I could compare it to would be the inane prattling's of The Westboro church.

The issues with over population stems more from Human ADVANCEMENT than social degradation. You may want to adhere to the philosophy of a B rate movie called "Idiocracy" but even the most simple minded of fools could recognise the reason for over population is the increase in human intelligence as a whole with has lead to progress in medical technologies that have allowed for the overall extension of human life. Human population growth is a direct result of the old not dying not because people are fucking too much.

Faladorian

May 3, 2010
tobi the good boy said:
Let me be the first to say, Shut The Fuck Up. I'd much rather be surrounded by idiots than pretentious, overbearing fools like you with your skewed moral high ground of, "If you enjoy sex (an experience that literally releases endorphins and leads to the feeling of enjoyment) you're nothing but mindless scum". You stand as a testament to what's wrong with the world NOW. You're inflated ego and need to look down upon others because they do not strictly adhere to your personal moral code is down right despicable and the closest thing I could compare it to would be the inane prattling's of The Westboro church.
You wouldn't be the first, and you won't be the last, but nowhere between the two events do I picture myself caring.

The issues with over population stems more from Human ADVANCEMENT than social degradation. You may want to adhere to the philosophy of a B rate movie called "Idiocracy" but even the most simple minded of fools could recognise the reason for over population is the increase in human intelligence as a whole with has lead to progress in medical technologies that have allowed for the overall extension of human life. Human population growth is a direct result of the old not dying not because people are fucking too much.
The human lifespan can only go on for so long by nature. Also, I hardly think the elderly are the problem when it comes to overpopulation. It has more to do with the younger generations. It's more of a social issue when people are having sex when they can hardly be considered adolescents, just to avoid being called mean names later. Or maybe just because it feels good. Neither of those are good reasons to pollute the earth with troves of poorly-fathered, inept spawn.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Faladorian said:
tobi the good boy said:
You wouldn't be the first, and you won't be the last, but nowhere between the two events do I picture myself caring.

The human lifespan can only go on for so long by nature. Also, I hardly think the elderly are the problem when it comes to overpopulation. It has more to do with the younger generations. It's more of a social issue when people are having sex when they can hardly be considered adolescents, just to avoid being called mean names later. Or maybe just because it feels good. Neither of those are good reasons to pollute the earth with troves of poorly-fathered, inept spawn.
First off, you should be ashamed of yourself for calling people "inept spawn" on the pretense of their birth. Life can be really, really hard for people whose parents aren't ready for them, and you should respect their hardships.

Second, at least in the US and other wealthy countries, the elderly population are a significant factor in the population. In the States, +10% of the population is elderly. And by "elderly" I mean +65 years of age.

And yes, sex is the primary means for procreation to occur. But if the whole point of you speaking down upon sexuals is because of overpopulation, why not actually try to help the issue instead of just glowering and scolding them for being what they are?
You know, education. Teach people why they should care about what you're saying, and how to prevent unplanned pregnancies. Help people come to terms with their sexuality so that they don't feel such a need to go experimenting, or even just make condoms available.
Brow-beating does nothing.

Faladorian

May 3, 2010
Erana said:
First off, you should be ashamed of yourself for calling people "inept spawn" on the pretense of their birth. Life can be really, really hard for people whose parents aren't ready for them, and you should respect their hardships.
I already know it's not the fault of the child. This really just adds another reason to why people should not procreate.

However, sympathy won't change what they are.

Second, at least in the US and other wealthy countries, the elderly population are a significant factor in the population. In the States, +10% of the population is elderly. And by "elderly" I mean +65 years of age.
I meant the elderly are not reproducing, because they most likely can not.

And yes, sex is the primary means for procreation to occur. But if the whole point of you speaking down upon sexuals is because of overpopulation, why not actually try to help the issue instead of just glowering and scolding them for being what they are?
You know, education. Teach people why they should care about what you're saying, and how to prevent unplanned pregnancies. Help people come to terms with their sexuality so that they don't feel such a need to go experimenting, or even just make condoms available.
First, there's not much I can do to promote planned parenthood. As for people coming to terms with their sexuality, that's their job. I would like to live in a society where gays are as accepted as straight people, but the most I can do about that is chastise intolerance and try to prevent people like Rick Perry from holding office.

Also, it's not just unplanned parenthood. Some people plan to have massive amounts of children, and I'm not okay with that. I plan to lead by example, and never have children. I hardly think anybody will oppose me on that.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
Depends where you look. If you're on the internet, you'll find virgins everywhere, even if they might not necessarily admit it.