Is Ted 2 any good? (No spoilers, please!)

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I'm going to the movies, 'cause I got a free ticket. I liked Ted, so is the sequel worth watching?

Lufia Erim

Mar 13, 2015
If you liked ted 1 it is amazing. Go with a couple of friends who like that kind of comedy and you'll have a blast. The story is kinda meh,and is only there to have a reason for the jokes but the jokes are really funny.

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
It was meh. Made me chuckle at times (one particular bit at an improv show actually got a pretty good laugh out of me), but I wouldn't say it was extraordinary or anything. It also never really bored me though, so if you liked the first one, it couldn't hurt to see it.

HavoK 09

Apr 1, 2010
From what I have heard it is more of the same. So if you enjoyed it and want another dose of it, you might want to watch it. If you didn't then you can just skip it.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Haven't seen it myself, a friend of mine, whom I share movietaste with quite a lot (I like a movie, he most likely likes it and vice versa), said that it isn't quite the same as TED (the first one) but that it was a good laugh.
Will most likely see it at some point, and if I'd have a free ticket that is most likely what I'd use it for since I already saw Ant-Man.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Whilst watching, I thought the comedy was missing more of its swings than the first time around. It was very strange, as if the producers had been high whilst writing the lines for it - like they didn't understand how to effectively link the scenes and jokes together, I mean. Scenes seemed to trail off and end abruptly, while others were simply mocked up beforehand for the purpose of using them as the stage for a single joke, some of which are obviously already in the trailer. I laughed out load a few times, as did the person sitting to my left. I did start looking out the window at one point, though.

Anyway, we gave up about halfway through and started watching Bob's Burgers instead. I think we went through about four Carlsbergs doing that. It started off a lot like Ted 2, but the more we drunk, the funnier the lines were.