Is there another gaming forum where people have in depth discussions of games?

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
There just aren't enough people left on the Escapist to sustain good discussions on any particular game.

I'd like to find a forum where people use proper grammar, tend to go in depth about their views, which is also heavily trafficked, and well moderated.

Basically I want to find another Escapist as it was in 2011. Does such a place exist?

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
...No, strangely there isn't. You can't go back, only forward.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Drathnoxis said:
There just aren't enough people left on the Escapist to sustain good discussions on any particular game.

I'd like to find a forum where people use proper grammar, tend to go in depth about their views, which is also heavily trafficked, and well moderated.

Basically I want to find another Escapist as it was in 2011. Does such a place exist?
Yes, assuming that you want to make it. Otherwise, no.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Nope. Social media has largely replaced traditional forums such as this one.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Barbas said:
Drathnoxis said:

What? How am I supposed to make thousands of people visit a forum?

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Drathnoxis said:
Barbas said:
Drathnoxis said:

I suppose you could try violence.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Drathnoxis said:
You don't, you just try, because that's life. The place you're talking about doesn't exist, so it can't be handed to you.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
AccursedTheory said:
I suppose you could try violence.
Or Fulton Recovery. I've heard there's some oil-rigs going cheap, we could set up SSF (Shitposters Sans Frontieres) and develop the true Outer Basement Moot envisioned.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Up until they got rid of the quest system they had there was a site called Giant Bomb I used to frequent. I never really posted on the forums all that much but that is a gaming site.