Is there any activity you rate above video games?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Interactions with females, particularly of a sexual nature.

Also, sleep and eating bacon. Most foods, I'll eat while I play, but I'll stop playing to eat some good ol' bacon.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Music! I'm a real musical type guy. I'm a guitarist, DJ and I produce electronic tracks on the side too!

KiLl_RoY

Jul 11, 2009
Loving my girlfriend is above everything.

Yes, go ahead and call me a wimp, I`m always told that anyway.

Pink_Pirate

Jul 11, 2009
sex, playing vtes, DnD, Vampire the masquerade... loads of things.. of course it depends on the game and my mood... but yeah sex pretty much beats everything as my all time favourite activity, well provided its with a decent partner anyway

Jedoro said:
Interactions with females, particularly of a sexual nature.

Also, sleep and eating bacon. Most foods, I'll eat while I play, but I'll stop playing to eat some good ol' bacon.
thats not fair.. bacon beats everything... it's like comparing an anthropomorphic omnipotent deity to an single celled micro organism, there is no comparison. bacon beats everything.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Spreading my fame on this site, soon you will all come to know me(hopefully its a good thing)

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
Paintball, surfing, racing... actually there is quite a lot of things I like more than videogames.

ctrl-alt-postal

Nov 16, 2009
Daemascus said:
For me only one activity rates above video games is flying my RC airplanes on a nice sunny day.
I am going to start doing that soon aswell, just gotta buy myself a plane & controller.

On a related activity, I like rocketry and enjoy an afternoon making and launching them.

Also a good nights lovin and jammin.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
Tharwen said:
This is one of those threads that you can get the most common answer to even before you click on it. It begins with 's'. And ends with 'exual intercourse'.
inorite

OT: Mainly listening to mah metalz. ^_^
Aby_Z said:
It seems to be visiting this site at the moment...
Also this.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Critiquing Video Games/Movies/TV Shows/Life.

Yes, critiquing stuff is fun for me.

thefire

Mar 5, 2010
Playing sport and hanging with friends. Thats pretty much it, not all sport just the ones i have a personal interest in. Watching sport < video games, sleep < video games.

EntropicBliss

Mar 15, 2010
Sex?

Yeah, that pretty much comes before everything.

Otherwise, martial arts makes up a big part of my life. So does exercising, and helping out in my community.

Sheila Christian

Mar 26, 2010
My family (though not an activity) will always rate above everything else in my life or anything that could quite simply be considered a hobby. Though if I must pick something that would be considered an activity I would have to chose reading. Bookworm through and through here. :)

Cornish

Mar 19, 2010
Urh, quite a bunch if things.

Math, Coding, Sport, Drawing, Friends and Family.