Is this a joke?

arcainia

May 16, 2008
I know I might be tempting my luck by posting this, but...I seriously can't tell. It's just too ridiculous.

I honestly can't pick a single issue to discuss about with this video because there are so many things wrong with it that it's just mind boggling...

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
Is the joke that the video is borkt? :p

Edit: I see. I fix 4 u.

arcainia said:
I know I might be tempting my luck by posting this, but...I seriously can't tell. It's just too ridiculous.

I honestly can't pick a single issue to discuss about with this video because there are so many things wrong with it that it's just mind boggling...

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
What

The

Fuck.

I hope it's a joke, I don't want people eating my poo poo D:

arcainia

May 16, 2008
Johnnyallstar said:
Is the joke that the video is borkt? :p

Edit: I see. I fix 4 u.

arcainia said:

Thanks. xD The tags weren't working right for me for some reason.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
that's hilarious.

if that is not a joke of any sorts africa will never again be taken seriousy. (by me)

K84

Feb 15, 2010
Ah, the fisting, always wondered how that worked.
Thanks for the explanation.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008

Calumon: I just read the name and got myself some milk while Jack got traumatized.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
say what you will the man knows how to discourage homosexuality... or possibly how to advertise it...