Is this win y/n?

shotfun9

Jun 19, 2008
I changed my ringtone to the Codec sound from Metal Gear Solid. Occasionally, at the right place and at the right time, I'll kneel down and answer my phone in a much deeper voice than usual, holding it to my ear. Sometimes I even start with "Otacon..."

So, is this awesome?

dsau

Apr 15, 2009
i guess that depends on if whoever is calling you/ is around you, gets the joke

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
It might've been, but you're trying too hard to be funny by telling everyone about it. Jokes of that sort are funny when they're subtle, when you're too blunt people will laugh to be polite, but that's about it.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
Well the fact that you made this your ringtone is bad enough, but that fact that you're bragging about how cool you are for doing it on here is just... Sad. Please seek professional help. Seriously. In fact I'm going to send someone to you right now.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Needed a poll.

The problem is some people wont understand the reference (and people like me who havent played MGS who should appreciate it...dont.)

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
LooK iTz Jinjo said:
Well the fact that you made this your ringtone is bad enough
Just having the codec as your ringtone is considered bad? :/ Maybe I won't be changing my ringtone to that anytime soon then. xD

shotfun9

Jun 19, 2008
Insanum said:
Needed a poll.

The problem is some people wont understand the reference (and people like me who havent played MGS who should appreciate it...dont.)
I should have had a poll. Good idea, man. I'm a little tired so a poll wasn't the first thing that came to mind.

Nerf Ninja

Dec 20, 2008
A friend had this tone on his phone for when people sent him a text message, he changed it after a day because it was driving him up the wall.

Wildrow12

Mar 1, 2009
shotfun9 said:
I changed my ringtone to the Codec sound from Metal Gear Solid. Occasionally, at the right place and at the right time, I'll kneel down and answer my phone in a much deeper voice than usual, holding it to my ear. Sometimes I even start with "Otacon..."

So, is this awesome?
Do that a convention and you might impress someone. The average Joe/Joanne on the street won't get it (poor saps).