Is this win y/n?

Spleenbag

Dec 16, 2007
fluffybacon said:
No, it is not awesome. And running to us like a dissoriented puppy saying "Hey guys!, I did this, I'm cool, you'll accept me now, right?" makes me want to destroy you*.

[sub]* with my mind[/sub]
This part.

It'd somewhat funny if you hadn't come running to show us it.

Then again, I bet you get laughs out of your gamer friends.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Hmm...

Awesome-loser? Awesome-loser? Awesome-loser? Which one, which one?

After much contemplation, this is not awesome in the least bit and makes you a loser, but I bet you get attention, which is all you really want right?

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
gof22 said:
shotfun9 said:
Wow, escapists, way to rain on my parade. I was really enjoying myself too.
You asked if we thought it was awesome. We answered.
No need to get all defensive about your lack of taste in ringtones. Honestly how did you think this was cool? It is sad.

Emphraim

Mar 27, 2009
I think that's pretty funny. Then again, I have "Kyon-kun, denwa" as my ringtone so I don't think my opinion counts as normal.

LooK iTz Jinjo said:
gof22 said:
shotfun9 said:
Wow, escapists, way to rain on my parade. I was really enjoying myself too.
You asked if we thought it was awesome. We answered.
No need to get all defensive about your lack of taste in ringtones. Honestly how did you think this was cool? It is sad.
I wouldn't call it sad... it really depends on where he does it and with who. If he does t with friends, that's cool. In the middle of the street, yeah, that's a bit strange.

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
It's no worse than any other ringtone out there. Better than that I recording I have saying, "IGNORE ME!".

stonethered

Mar 3, 2009
shotfun9 said:
Spleenbag said:
Yeah, I don't have those ;_;
u wanna buy a hug?
i know how you feel, no friends, no GF. it's lonely.
but hugs ain't free.
i recomend you go outside, meet people, talk to women.

but i think the ring tone is pretty cool. the novelty will wear off eventually though.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
shotfun9 said:
So, is this awesome?
Depends on your age. If you're still kind of young, yeah, sure.
If not, well... the ringtone itself is fine, but the little act you put on is childish.

Grand_Arcana

Aug 5, 2009
Well, I guess it isn't win, but it's funny as hell! At least it isn't an obnoxious tech-no song like my roommate's <__<

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Snake? Snake! SNAAAAAKEE!!!

It's clever, but the crouching might be a little bit much. Points to you for trying I guess.

Emphraim said:
I think that's pretty funny. Then again, I have "Kyon-kun, denwa" as my ringtone so I don't think my opinion counts as normal
Haha, also clever. Imouto FTW (kinda)

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
shotfun9 said:
I changed my ringtone to the Codec sound from Metal Gear Solid. Occasionally, at the right place and at the right time, I'll kneel down and answer my phone in a much deeper voice than usual, holding it to my ear. Sometimes I even start with "Otacon..."

So, is this awesome?
No, and I think I know why you are often beaten up..

Seriously though, I've seen 5 or 6 people with the same ring tone, so, n.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Try MGSA, Metal Gear Solid Anonymous. They teach you there that finding the path to heaven is far better than the trail to outer-heaven.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
shotfun9 said:
I changed my ringtone to the Codec sound from Metal Gear Solid. Occasionally, at the right place and at the right time, I'll kneel down and answer my phone in a much deeper voice than usual, holding it to my ear. Sometimes I even start with "Otacon..."

So, is this awesome?
No.

That's almost to the point of obsession.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I guess I'm in the vast minority when I say, "Yes, that is awesome."
If I saw someone on the street do that I'd give them a high five!

Flour

Mar 20, 2008
No, now please wait until the nice people come to take you to a fun place.

WhiteTiger225

Aug 6, 2009
Kpt._Rob said:
It might've been, but you're trying too hard to be funny by telling everyone about it. Jokes of that sort are funny when they're subtle, when you're too blunt people will laugh to be polite, but that's about it.
^ This

Now... if you Modded a phone to look just like a pip boy or a holotape.. or even the metal gear solid device, THEN it would be awesome (Maybe even EPIC)

AWC Viper

Jun 12, 2008
i personally find it cool but not win. it's only win if you look like snake and have a cardboard box.