It Is 4:00 A.M. and i am wondering...

Woem

May 28, 2009
If it's 4 AM and I'm not sleeping it'd better be something damn good. Like drinking milkshake.

crypt-creature

May 12, 2009
If I can't sleep (which is often) reading or drawing, maybe a video game, with something on for background noise.

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
MasterSqueak said:
Halfbreed13 said:
Get high as fuck, Listen to music, and write.
YEah, I am that awrsum.
So, do you do it all at once?
Yeah. I can't tell if it's the weed or the lack of sleep that makes me have flashes of the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who.
Besides, after 8 hours of Mr. Robot straight, I need to have my orgasm of mnyehmness.

boyitsme95

Feb 26, 2008
My paranoia causes me to regularly miss a very very lot of sleep. I end up in bed trembling at every little thing. If the door is closed I won't know if someone/something is comeing, the AC/TV/podcast masks it's sounds, if the blinds are closed I can ignore the frightning darkness but might miss a threat, etc. I fall asleep around 5:30 AM - 6:30 AM every night, while I'm almost always in bed by 2:30 AM earliest and 3:30 AM latest. Heck, it's 4:30 AM right now. See, the fear is so depilitating and depressing and frustrating that when I get scared I just do something else untill I pass out. Read webcomics, go on The Escapist, watch LoadingReadyRun on my iPhone, pretty much anything on my iPhone (on it now). It is just too depressing to even try and sleep anymore. I don't have any pills, and I can't buy anything. I can not express how sad this makes me. Sigh...

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
During the days when I am fueled uranaium fuel rods, I tend to spend some time on the escapit yet I'll mostly play games. That or comb through /h/ for some epic laughs.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
i'm normally getting ready to listen to my favorite morning show(left the radio outside, should probably get it cuz it looks like rain) and i'll usually play a game while listening.

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
Suiseiseki IRL said:
During the days when I am fueled uranaium fuel rods, I tend to spend some time on the escapit yet I'll mostly play games. That or comb through /h/ for some epic laughs.
/h/?
What are you mad?
And I thought that my the Path and Doctor who combo made me have nightmares.

In other news... the colors....^.^

bikeninja

Oct 4, 2007
xXGeckoXx said:
bikeninja said:
I'm usually just getting home from work. Oh the joys of working at a bar...
When do you start working.
Shifts usually start about 7pm, bar closes at 2am, I'm supposed to be done at 3am (cleaning and stuff) but sometimes I have to deal with drunks who don't want to leave, or cops if things go bad.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Halfbreed13 said:
/h/?
What are you mad?
No, I'm bored.

Mostly I search for manga. I find the lack of plot and the bad writing to be hilarious. I find the fan-made translations to be a blessing at it clealy shows how bad the writing is (however there are certain phrases I have no right to comment on).

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
This, and also a croissant, out of all the food we have it is the only food that can be got, without causing an unholy racket.