It looks like Sony just DMCA'ed themselves on twitter.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

So you know how Sony and Naughty Dog have been abusing dmca on youtube and other social medias? Well it looks like they were using some sort of automatic system, because their post on twitter have been dmca-ed.

Most likely a mistake, but I find this irony to be hilarious

UPDATE: As of 8 AM PST on 5/27/2020, the DMCA has been removed. Shame, could've used bit more laughs

Last edited:

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
I mean, if they want to abuse the DMCA system to protect the image of their games, fully stopping to talk about it would be the best way of achieving that job.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
The DMCA is a carefully-implemented system that is meant to protect the intellectual property of rights holders without undue burden to... to... bwaaahahahaha. Dang, I couldn't get that out with a straight face. Can we just burn the stupid thing to the ground now?

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
And people said that they had full right to DMCA youtubers for TALKING about spoilers. This is just proof that Sony is blindly DMCAing and is doing so falsely for most of the cases.

They are so panicked about TLOU2 they can't even watch where they are pointing their guns.