It's 1944. You are allowed to take 4 characters with you on a mission to stop the Nazis.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Easily done. I would take...

Spike Spiegal,

Tyler Durden,

Malcolm Reynolds,

And an alternate-universe version of Hitler who is a humanitarian trying to stop the Allies from taking over the world.

Acidwell

Beware of Snow Giraffes
Jun 13, 2009
JC Denton,

Gordon Freeman,

the spy from tf2

and the robot from Machinarium

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Uh, I guess master chief would be on the godlike section so
I would bring the lone wanderer
The chosen one from fallout 2
The chosen one from fallout 1
And my ferret.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
1. a heroin addict(self explanatory)
2. Gerard Way(Also self explanatory)
3. Zacky Vengeance(he's got a chainsaw)
4. Iron Man

havass

Dec 15, 2009
bernthalbob616 said:
Batman.

That's it. Nobody else would be needed.
Amen.

OT: Batman, Alex Mercer, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, Lelouch Vi Britannia.
Two geniuses, a stealth and a bloody annihilation machine will thrash the Nazis to next week.

Wolveria

Jul 7, 2009
Koeryn said:
Christian Fucking Bale (You can't say his name any other way. It just doesn't work)(And Let's face it, he's a super-gun-monk, he's a freedom fighter against the robot uprising, a dragpn hunter, a pirate, Jesus of Nazereth, AND He's FUCKING BATMAN. He can't be STOPPED. And if anyone screws up, he'll rant them into oblivion! He's perfect!)
Mmmmmm.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... yesss....

So... Christian "Fucking" Bale
Ethan Hawk
Hugh Jackman
and Vin Diesel

Yessss... you see where I'm going with this? If people can take 4 hot chicks, I can take 4 hunks. :p Plus I'd have Batman, Edward the Vampire (the GOOD Edward), Wolverine, and freaking Riddick.

R I D D I C K

Oh Yes. Who's with me?

The Atomic Irishman

Oct 11, 2009
Lets see. I'll take Indianna Jones, Mann Co.'s Saxton Hale, George Patton and quite possibly James Bond(Either Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan or Daniel Craig.)

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Gordon Freeman
Duke Nukem
Commander Shepard from Mass Effect
Soap/Captain Price

These four men have accomplished impossible feats, if anything, we could just be our own army.

Panda Mania

Jul 1, 2009
Jack from MadWorld.

Princess Peach (she'd be the insider).

A Big Daddy.

and...Violette Szabo. I don't know why. Someone needs to be sneaky.

EDIT: On second thought, either Alex Mercer or Batman (frm AA of course) would do better than nightslip-clad Violette.

EDIT 2: Actually, no. What this situation needs is just one man: Brad Pitt. "...one thang only: Killin' Natzis."

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
Team 1
Captain "Soap" MacTavish (The man pulled a knife out of his chest and threw it at a guy. C'mon.)
Jack Rakan (Known variously as: "Rakan of the Thousand Blades" "The Ultimate Swordsman" "The Ultimate Mercenary" "The Ultimate Hard Worker" "The Man Who Cannot Die" "The Immortal Fool" "That Damn Guy Who You Can Stab With Swords All You Like And It Won't Do A Damn Thing, Damn it")
Son Goku (Need more be said?)
Killua Zoldyck (12-year-old ex-assassin from a family of assassins. He can channel lightning. He was insanely good at what he did.)

Team 2
The main characters of Fairy Tail (Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlett and Lucy Heartphilia), all four of whom are exceptional mages.

daconcon

Jun 10, 2009
hmmm, I think if I just had Hitler on my side in the first place I wouldn't need to stop the nazis... so I just take Hitler.

Fantasylord

Aug 25, 2009
Lelouch (Code Geass) my strategist and the inside man to determine where Hitler is hiding and preparing the way for my strike team.
Traviss Touchdown (No More Heroes) The guy I would order to walk through Hitler bunker with orders to kill everyone not under Lelouch's control. with orders to find Hitler and kill him.

HK-47 (Knights Of The Old Republic): my bodyguard incase of a threat on my own life or betrayal courtesy of my allies. Also my backup plan incase Traviss gets killed.
The Joker: To create chaos within the city to destract from when Traviss causes death and destruction within Hitler's location.

While I hide in a secret location watching everything from the shadows.