It's all finished

RedxDecember

Jun 25, 2008
seydaman said:
Idea...lets do something to cheer up the victim

Maybe some encouraging emails? Letters perhaps? Just something to give him a little "hang in there".
The kid can't afford a computer. He works with his dad in his auto shop to make a living.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
For those who say get teachers and/or police involved, remember that they ALWAYS have a "Wait and See" mentality. Plus, they don't care unless it gives them more money.

BTW: frshedu baldwin's

gallaetha_matt

Feb 28, 2010
RedxDecember said:
EDIT: The raps aren't on that users channel, so if you want to really go the extra mile, look up MTP or More Than Paid.
I tried to find raps out of a sense of morbid curiosity (I could use a good laugh), but I couldn't find anything. I think that's probably for the best.

Bullies are the absolute scum of the earth. I hope they get what's coming to them.

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
What school is this happening at and what are the contact numbers for the administrative staff and the local police? Having a bunch of us all call and voice our concerns would get a lot more done.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
mikey7339 said:
What school is this happening at and what are the contact numbers for the administrative staff and the local police? Having a bunch of us all call and voice our concerns would get a lot more done.
Hopefully your idea will work. Hopefully the OP fufills us with that information.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
So the solution to bullying is to bully them back by thumbing down their videos and leaving flame-filled comments? No. I flagged the bullying video so YouTube can pull that from their site. I won't be going around giving all their other videos thumbs down, though.

Dan Steele

Jul 30, 2010
After thumbing his videos down and reporting them, here is what I commented

"Fuck you dumbshit. Your so tough because you pick on a handicapped kid. Did mommy and daddy not love you enough? Go play in traffic you putrid spawn of modern day gangsta filth. I hope you get sent to prison with a special cell containing bob the big lonely inmate"

EDIT: oh how cute, he removed my comment. Guess that really shows how mature he is.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
I hope those pieces of shit get expelled for what they did. Bullying is one thing, but when you pick on someone who as a legitament mental disorder that's just several levels of fucked-up.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Show this video to the victims parents. This could be ended quickly. Alternativly, if you find the kid by his lonsome, and perform the old 'this is not your purse' technique. I would heavily suggest the first one, but some might turn a blind eye to the second option if they've seen the video.

NathLines

May 23, 2010
There is only one way to stop bullying, but it isn't satisfying. Tell teachers, parents, adults, authorities, anyone that actually have authority and can help.

The reason why bullying will probably never cease to exist is because telling on others doesn't feel like justice. People have the need to best those who are wrong, instead of running off and crying to mom. You should always tell adults though, even if it makes you feel like a complete wuss.

TheRussian

May 8, 2011
Assassin Xaero said:
So, now to get back at bullies we dislike their youtube videos? What has this world come to?
When I was in school, fist met face, face met floor, and that was the end. This guy can't defend himself, and I feel sorry for him.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Gasaraki said:
From the channel comments :

SuperRegisteredUser (17 minutes ago)
Goddamned niggers! Go back to africa you filthy monkeys!
Taking the high road, I see.
Well it's still youtube, you can only hope for so much.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
RagTagBand said:
OP gathering an army of anonymous strangers online for the sole purpose of raiding people's personal webspace with negative comments is commonly referred to as "Cyber bullying" and no, before you even hit reply, the fact they are not innocent parties does not stop it being bullying, nor does it justify the act.

As I've said numerous times when dealing with stupid, vengeful hypocrisy (a la "should we picket fred phelps's funeral?"), by doing exactly the same as the people you despise you are not only just as bad as they are, you are worse.

They do not have a problem with bullying, you do, so not only are you a bully, but you're a hypocrite as well.

Tell people in authority, preferably relevant adults, and be a friend to those being bullied. You are not batman, your idea of Justice is nothing but blind vengeance and you should seriously rethink your position.
This kind of white knighting disgusts me. An eye for an eye is perfectly fair. The reason kids like this get away with half the shit they do is because people say "oh don't do it back, you'll be just as bad". Well maybe if they actually had people do half the shit they do, back at them, they'd knock it off.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Poor kid, nothing worse than being surrounded and intimidated like that.

But yeah, police it up, that shits serious. Keyboard warriors aren't going to any good, unless you make it viral. And it doesn't seem likely that it will go viral.

Anthony Wells

May 28, 2011
Kopikatsu said:
'Pff' at all the people saying 'Go to the Principal/Police/etc'. Were you never in school? If you were, then you know that doesn't accomplish anything. Ever.

Getting a few friends and some baseball bats will, however. (And since I know someone will try to take the moral high ground, I'm not saying whether it's morally or legally right to go beat the shit out of those kids. But it is the only thing that will get results.)

if i get a double post for this whatever..

this kid is mentally handicapped..if they took it to the parents...lord have mercy on the school and police department if they did nothing with clear evidence of it..thats all i gotta say. but if i had been there when it happened...those kids would be in the hospital

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
Filming someone without permission is a crime in itself. Gather evidence against what they are doing and take it straight to the police. It is possible the Principal doesn't want the Police involved because of the bad publicity it creates. Cut out the middle man.

You can download Youtube videos by using the 'Download Helper' addon to firefox or other similar video streaming download programs (many are free). This allows you to have a physical copy of the video just in case the culprits decide to delete it before Police have a chance to view it. Also note that if this does happen, sometimes Youtube will have videos stored on there servers for a short time after deletion and the Police do get into contact with Youtube / Facebook / etc to acquire deleted materials.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
RedxDecember said:
I recently saw a video with a kid teasing and finally punching another kid at my school. This is the final straw. The "bullies" pick on this kid because he's mentally handicapped and he is also deaf in one ear. Please comment and thumb down all his videos and his shitty MTP rap group. I would honestly appreciate it. You're not only doing a justice for me, but for the kids just like the victim everywhere.
It isn't a extremely violent video, but it still shows bullying. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAB3DB0xpok&sns=fb

Comment as well, friends. They need to be reminded why they are fucking idiots.

It's gotten sent to the principal already, please just help.
I don't mind sending these assholes a message that what they do is horrible and no one finds their shit funny, but by doing this, you're allowing even bigger assholes to verbally abuse them. Like, seriously racist assholes. This is a textbook case of cyber-bullying. I assume you've posted this on forums other than the Escapist? Even if you had asked people to not write incredible insulting and demeaning comments on the video, you should realize that something like this will happen regardless and is just as bad as what they did to that kid.

Ultimately, I understand what you're trying to do, but, in the interest to stop even more bullying to occur as a result, I'm also going to report this thread. Sorry, you seem like a good kid with your heart in the right place.