its friggen raining. AND ITS SUMMER!

Nemorov

May 20, 2009
It has rained approximately 60% of my summer this year. Not to mention the winter was WAAAY longer than it usually is. And what the hell is up with all this chilly weather? WHERE THE HELL IS MY HOT SWELTERY SUMMER?!? D=

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
It's friggin' raining. AND IT'S WINTER!

(over here)

Levk

Dec 25, 2008
in PA USA in June we had 20 days of rain... pretty much rains everyday for some random reason i like to think nature is trying to drown us

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
Okay....

Here in Finland we have a saying:

9 months of the year, it's cold and raining. The rest of the time it's frikken cold and snowing because it's winter.

And another one:

The Finnish summer is short but luckily with only a small chance for snow.

Honestly, a little rain never hurt anyone. I'm glad if during the summer we get a total of ten days of sunshine and temperatures of over 25 degrees C.

Kuropan

Dec 13, 2008
Try pushing a car uphill in the rain. Then sitting beside said car for 20 minutes, in even more rain, waiting for your friends to come back with gas. Finally, when you begin to believe that you'll never get dry, your friends return, and the skies clear.

Colorado weather. Urgh.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Your point in the borough of America in the state of New York it rained once a day every single day in June like clockwork. I don't know how it was outside of America but thats New York for you.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
And you will never guess what... It is sometimes sunny in winter(!) :0

Where's the discussion?