It's my birthday! =D

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Happy birthday, lovely!

Cake is the ONLY way to celebrate a birthday.

For my 21st, I had a little bit of a party and I plan to do the same on Tuesday for my 22nd, I can't wait!
I love parties though, especially when they're for me. >:D

The

Jan 24, 2012
I wrote a birthday rap song just for you:

"Yo. Uh huh. It's his birthday/
That's what we're celebrating/
He shows us a cake, to signify his birthday/
his 30th to be exact/
Time to unwrap your presents/
Underneath the wrapping you find solid gold/
Spinning rims/
Another cake/
And this song/
Word."
(x 45)

Masterpiece!

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
30?

Might as well end it now then, you're too old to do anything.

I'm planning on stopping at 26. No more birthdays for me after that, birthdays are cancelled :D
I'm going to track down your whereabouts so that every birthday after your twenty sixth, I can stand outside your window in a Grim Reaper outfit, tapping on the glass.

Dec 14, 2009
Binnsyboy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
30?

I'm planning on stopping at 26. No more birthdays for me after that, birthdays are cancelled :D
I'm going to track down your whereabouts so that every birthday after your twenty sixth, I can stand outside your window in a Grim Reaper outfit, tapping on the glass.
It's not fun if I know you're gonna do it.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Happy birthday to you,
Don't stand it the poo,
It's just over there,
And now in your hair.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I'll be at 30 in half a decade...yeah...When I turned 20 I think I was living with my Dad...so it's no wonder I don't remember it. Not that I drink just that I don't remember much from 2007 -> 2009. Anyway, I ideally want to go on a trip to...well anywhere. I'd love to visit Harajuku and/or Shibuya for my 30th birthday but at this point I'd be happy for a trip to New York City and a trip to the Nintendo Store where my main birthday present from friends and family is for me to go nuts buying things from the Nintendo Store and Pokemon Center (there's still a Pokemon center in NYC, isn't there?)

Once again dude, Happy Birthday!!!

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Binnsyboy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
30?

It's not fun if I know you're gonna do it.
Spoiler: I'm actually Death.

Fear my badass echoing voice.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
well, my 20th B-day is in 7 days, so I plan to celebrate it by finishing my two 7 page papers due then, and then study for my two consecutive finals that follow it. *sigh*

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Happy bday dude! Jeez, 30? I only turn 20 at the end of this month x.x I already feel slightly old...

Call Me Jose

That One Jose
Jul 4, 2012
Happy birthday! On topic on my 20th birthday I probably began the cycle of inviting everyone to Chili's to have a birthday dinner. Usually pretty chill.

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
Happy birthday man! It feels quite good doesn't it? :)

I'm not sure if I'll even have birthdays at your age. I seem to be tip-toeing the line between a premature fuddy-duddy and a lazy laid back bum at this rate. :-|

Vancleef

Jul 6, 2010
Grattis på födelsedagen :D

On topic: I'm not planning anything big for my upcoming 18th birthday. As long as my family is there, and there's cake, I'm happy.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Boris Goodenough said:
Aetheora said:
Happy bday dude! Jeez, 30? I only turn 20 at the end of this month x.x I already feel slightly old...
It only gets worse and worse :(

Captcha: exercise more :(
I do need more exercise... T_T (Nah, I look forward to the years ahead. Even if things get tough, it should be interesting :3)

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
Oooh boy this is gonna be a long post. Knew I should have checked back in a while back, but I was planning for world domination reading a book all peaceful like and time ran away from me.

Scarim Coral said:
Thank you =) You look very dapper! Top hats are underrated nowadays.

Daystar Clarion said:
... YOu can't tell but I'm squinting reeeeeeeaaaally hard at you right now. ಠ_ಠ

rob_simple said:
Thank you! No elephants around here, but I'll definitely put it on my bucket list!

King of Asgaard said:
Thanks! Mmmm, delicious cake... /homer-drool

chozo_hybrid said:
Thank you! That sounds like a lot of fun. I've never actually played Risk, but I've always wanted to try. I like Pandemic and it's a similar setup. (I think?)

FamoFunk said:
Two Welshmen in my thread? What did I do to deserve such luck? ;)

Colour-Scientist said:
Thank you sweets! Cake is QUEEN. (which is the most powerful piece on the chessboard)
Hope you have a fantabulously fantabulous time at your party and Happy Birthday to you in advance =D

The said:
RAPITY SNIP

That was... beautiful. I'll forgive you for mistaking my gender for that ;)

I think I'm going to split the replies into several posts. DON'T HURT ME MODS! D=

trollnystan

Dec 27, 2010
Onto post numero dos! (I may be a bit sleep drunk - got up at 5:30 this morning, so not me - so I may be a bit... odd. Odder than normal that is.)

Binnsyboy said:
DOOOOO EEEEEET.

Daystar Clarion said:
DAMN IT.

Evil Smurf said:
SNIPPETY POO
Eeeeeew... thanks? (never heard that one before; our family has one with monkeys)

Shoggoth2588 said:
Thank you! Yeah I have a few blank spots in my memory from when I still lived at home, know that feel! I think you should totally try to get to one of those places by your 30th, and if you don't then just keep trying. LIVE DA DREAM!

Genericjim101 said:
DETH SNIP
Well that was cheery =P I thank thee!!

sextus the crazy said:
Awwww =( Maybe you can celebrate after it's done? Good luck on your finals!

Aetheora said:
20 is NOTHING. You young whippersnappers... *grumble* youth is wasted on the young... *grumble* GET OFF MY LAWN! *shakes stick* [sub][sup][sub]Thank you!![/sub][/sup][/sub]

Call Me Jose said:
CHILL SNIP
Thanks! That sounds pretty nice; my friend has a similar tradition =)

Boris Goodenough said:
Word. And captcha is EVIL. (That word, we don'ts likes it, no we don'ts! Do we precioussssss cake?)

trollnystan

Dec 27, 2010
Third!

thesilentman said:
Thank you! Turning 30 is a lot less fun when your niece is turning 18; for some reason that makes me feel a lot older than what actually turning 30 does o_O

Not a party man eh? SOLIDARITY FISTBUMP.

Vancleef said:
Tack så mycket! Yeah, that's all you really need in the end isn't it? I mean it's so delicious and moist and-- oh er, yes family. Very important. Not just cake. Yes. COUGH. >_>

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
trollnystan said:
I wouldn't say they are similar at all, but don't let that discourage you, it's easy to learn :D if you like it and want something more advanced, I suggest the Game of Thrones 2nd edition board game by Fantasy Flight, it's awesome!