It's on single repeat...

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
I do it all the time.

Also, FUCK, someone mentioned Katawa Shoujo, Y U MAKE ME FEEL THESE FEELS?

camscottbryce

Mar 14, 2013
As the title suggests, I've been using this for some spirit healing. I don't know why, it's just nice to listen to. Maybe because at that part of the game, you walk around and get things done, so I like to listen to it while I clean/work/do stuff.

EDIT: Am I dumb? How do I embed these things...

http://youtu.be/YUZVL70jdnU

I don't know how, and I am leaving the house, so enjoy the link

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I have to stop myself doing this... but I end up doing it anyway! The danger is that I end up fed up of the song and don't return to it!

The current song that is on repeat on my ipod dock when I am in my room is:

ImmortalDrifter

Jan 6, 2011
camscottbryce said:
As the title suggests, I've been using this for some spirit healing. I don't know why, it's just nice to listen to. Maybe because at that part of the game, you walk around and get things done, so I like to listen to it while I clean/work/do stuff.

EDIT: Am I dumb? How do I embed these things...

http://youtu.be/YUZVL70jdnU

I don't know how, and I am leaving the house, so enjoy the link

I learned recently too! All you have to do is go youtube= the sequence at the end of the video address (in brackets). In your case, YUZVL70jdnU.

OT:

I often do this with EDM tracks because they often flow into repeats.

A personal favorite:

This guy really deserves to be bigger...

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
I've been doing some course work all day so I've had music on non-stop for about 5 hours.
I spent an entire hour listening to this:

Gali

Nov 19, 2009
Yeah I do it too. Looks like it's quite common, what a relief. :p
I'm mostly listening to tracks used by the GSL as an opening song.
For example:

Pikey Mikey

Aug 24, 2010
Probably the entire Harkonnen section of the Battle for Dune soundtrack, or just House Harkonnen. Best song ever (to me at least) :D

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Aris Khandr said:
When I am depressed, I listen to Simon and Garfunkel's Bridge Over Troubled Water. At one point, I had it running on repeat 24 hours a day for close to a month. Not sure why, but that is my "depressed" song.
Mine is Brendan's Death Song:

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
If I get an urge to really listen to a song after having part of it going over and over in my head all day I'll listen to it once or twice then stop.

I don't really use repeat music much at all, the closest I get is the CD in my car which I change out every month or so that I have on my way to work. I think the current one has probably looped round close to 20 times now.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
I've been listening to this a whole lot (actually, the whole album, too)

<.<